Nightmare

El woke up from her concussion and had tears running down her face
"Mike?MIKE!!" She took at him and with fear...a weird old looking man was holding mike against the wall with his hands,his face looking like it's about to blow up.
"LET HIM GO!!!"she gave him the look as if she was going to kill him.
She clicked her neck and broke his skull open,bleeding.(sorry if it brings a bad image)

"El,wake up"Mike says shaking her to get her awake.
"Mike?"she hugged him as tightly as she could
"Are you real?"she asked worried she was still in her dream.
"Obviously I'm real,why wouldn't I be?"Mike said
"Well I-I had a dream about you,being...c-ch-oked"
"Oh no babyyy,come here"
He held her in his arms squeezing her as much as he could.Next minute the door flew open.It was Nancy "hey guys,breakfast is ready-"Mike signals her to leave them alone for about ten minutes.She leaves the room and shuts the door with her thumbs up.
"Please don't leave me"El says with a shattered voice
"El,look at me,why would I ever leave you?I love you with all of my heart"He gave her a kiss and she snuggled back into his chest feeling warm inside. Once again,the door flew open both sighing loudly."Hey love birds!"Max shouted.
"Mileven!!!my favourite!"Dustin said.Just then Will and Lucas came in.
"El,you ok?"Max said because she could see tears running down her face.
"Um..I-"El got cut off by mike because he knew she was afraid of saying it.
"She's fine,She just..fell and hurt her leg"
"Oh ok,well we better get going."
"Cya!"They all said

El snugged up closer to Mikes chest.
"I love you El"
I love you more Mike"they pressed there lips together and blushed