Accident

Today,the boys(Mike,Lucas,Dustin and Will)went out for a boys day.Mike and Lucas didn't really want to because they didn't want to leave there girlfriends just on there own.But Will and Dustin were begging for them to go so they finally went with them.

El and Max were having a little girly trip-day.They went to the mall,went picking for flowers and went to the park.

El was watching Max on her skateboard while walking there,laughing a bit when she was about to fall off.El was just walking next to her.

When they got there,they laid a blanket on the grass,sitting on it listening to music,while El was reading a book.

"Can u teach you how to skateboard?"Max said with a grin on her face.
"No!Mike said it's to dangerous"El shouted,concentrating on her book.
"Haha,what Mike says in honesty unbelievable.He's such a nerd!everyone knows it."She said looking at her seriously.
"No Max,I will hurt myself anyway."El said,still looking at her book.
"Pleaseee?and you won't hurt yourself because I will be right next to you."
"Ugh,fine!but if I get the blame for doing this,your gonna be in big trouble!"

"Okay,so step on this"max points to her skateboard,El gets on.
"Now use your foot to push yourself." She does it.Letting go of Max's arm and going a little faster.
"I'm doing it!!Max I'm doing it!"She screams in excitement.
"Woo!!"Max also says happily.She realises that she is going down a steep hill.
"Eleven!!Watch out!There's a rock!"She screams at El.
"Aaaah!!!!"El falls over the rock and skidded over the concrete.
"El!Shit!!!Max runs over to El.She's crying so much and has cuts all over her face and arms and legs.

Max grabs the super com and gets boys on.
"El,your gonna have to be quiet for me,okay?"El nods her head.
"Guys!!get down here now!"Max screams down the super com.
"Where are you?"Lucas says.
"The park!"Max says,still screaming at them.
"Okay,we are on our way."
Mike was a worried wreck.
5 minuets later...
Mike came running down the hill.
"El,what happened?!"he said,holding her in his arms.
"I fell off the s-skateboard"
Mike eyed widened.Staring at Max with anger.
"Why would you let her go on the skateboard!"Mike was furious now.
"Don't take it out in her,it wasn't her fault!"Lucas stepped in front of her.
"Come on El.We're going home."He picked her up bridal style

Part 2?