Explanation

Jace's p.o.v

I ran my finger through my hair I looked at Sienna her eyes red her tears staining Alec's shirt.

"I should let you to talk" Alec stood up he looked at Sienna

"I'll be okay I'll call if I need you"

she hugged him and he walked out of the room I slowly walked over to the bed sitting next to Sienna.

"Ja...ce I'm so.....rry"

Sienna burst into tears I moved closer to her pulling her into a hug I kissed the top of her head.

" why?"

"I told Alec because it hurt so much when mum threw you out that I stopped talking I have been telling Alec everything since I was 10 keeping secrets from him is so hard so when he came into my room I couldn't anymore my chest was about to explode

Then I told him some of what happened that day and izzy was at the door and they all started yelling I've made so many mistakes I was wrong to tell Alec I should have asked you first please forgive me"

"You where right to tell Alec I shouldn't have made you keep it a secret I should have been the one to tell them you didn't deserve to be yelled at I love you"

Sienna's p.o.v

"I love you to" I said I laid my head in his lap he brushed his fingers along my cheek bone.

"I'm sorry for not calling you to see if you where okay I know how you feel about clary"

"You love her I get it" tears threatened to spill again

"Your right I do love her" tears started coming out izzy was right Jace didn't care

"But you're my world and without you I'm nothing"

I fell asleep Jace stroking my hair when I woke up I was laying in my bed Jace hadn't left me. I looked over at the clock 3:21 am bad dreams they always happen after I get into a fight with izzy.

Jace's p.o.v

I woke up and looked over Sienna was sitting up the clock next to her read 3:22 am I put my hand in her back she laid down and faced me.

"I can't sleep"

" you have never been able to sleep after a fight with izzy"

"Yeah you go back to sleep I'll be fine"

"If you can't sleep then I can't sleep"

Curling her self up she put her head at my chest

"Will you stay with me"

"Of course always" I draped my arm just under her rib cage and waited for her to fall asleep.