Pregnant ??

Sienna's p.o.v

Isabelle kept staring at me finally she started talking

"How could you not use protection?"

"We did"

"Then why do you think your pregnant"

"I'm late and I've been vomiting"

"How late?"

"A month"

"And you've just decide to tell me now"

"I just shrugged it off but when I started vomiting"

"Have you told Jace?"

"No I didn't want him to get worked up over maybe nothing"

"Oh Sienna"

"Izzy what am I going to do"

"Nothing until we know for sure I'll go down to the store now"

"Thanks"

"I'll be back in 10"

Isabelle p.o.v

I walked to the shop around the corner sienna may be pregnant what are we supposed to do. The casher gave me the worst look when I brought up the tests. Hurrying back to the institute as fast as I could I reached the door shoving the tests into my jacket pocket.

Sienna's p.o.v

I could hear footsteps coming up to my door hoping and praying that it was Isabelle.

"Sienna it's me"

"Come in hurry up" Isabelle shoved the box into my hand and I walked into the bathroom. The box said we had to wait 3 minutes sitting there and waiting was so painful. Finally the clock had told me 3 minutes where up my heart pounding I looked down at the test. I dropped it out of my hand it hit the ground tears started rolling down my face. Isabelle rushed to my side looking down at the positive test.

"Isabelle what am I going to do"

"You need to tell Jace then will go in from there ok"

"I'll go tell him now I guess"

"Want me to come?"

"No it's better that I tell him" Isabelle smiled and we walked to my door together she gave me one last look that said good luck.

"Jace can I come in?"

"Of corse" he said opening the door

"Sienna what wrong?" He asked seeing my tears

"I have something to tell you can I sit down?"

"Sure" he said taking my hand and leading me to his bed

"You should problem sit down to"

"Sienna what's wrong?"

"Jace I'm pregnant"

Jace's p.o.v

"But we used protection"

"I guess it broke"

"Are you positive"

"Yeah I took the test and I've been vomiting and I'm a month late"

"Sienna I'm sorry this is all my fault"

"It's as much as my fault as it is yours"

"I guess where having a kid"

"I guess we are"

"Can I lay here tonight"

"Of course" I laid down I was more exhausted then I realised.

"Jace"

"Yes"

"I'm gonna get fat aren't I"

"Yes"

"Great" I laughed as Sienna's started to fall asleep I moved my hand to her stomach I smiled and fell into a dreamless sleep

Sienna's p.o.v

I heard the shower start rubbing my eyes I stood up and stretched. Walking over to Jaces mirror I lifted up my shirt staring at my flat stomach that soon would be an over sized ballon I let my shit drop just as Jace walked out of the bathroom.

"Did I wake you"

"No"

"Wanna shower?"

"Yeah I'll go have one in my bathroom"

"You sure you can just jump in mine"

"Yeah gotta wash my hair and the shit you have makes my hair feel like straw"

"Ok"

I walked back to my room which was only 2 doors from Jace's I walked to the bathroom picking up the test that was still on the ground smiling at it I threw it in the bin next to my sink.

I felt so refreshed after my shower throwing on jeans and a black sweater that I realised would not fit me in a few months. I bet there was no black maternity clothes just pink shit.

I waked down to the kitchen and I could smell something burning shit Izzy's cooking.

"Isabelle why are you cooking?" I asked

"Because I'm a good cook"

"No your not"

"Whatever you don't have to eat it"

"I wouldn't even if someone paid me" after finishing my sentence Jace's hands where around me I looked up and kissed him.

"Isabelle we have something to tell you"

"Sienna's pregnant I know"

"I told her I didn't want to worry you before I knew, you can still tell Alec"

"Tell me what" Alec said walking and sitting down at the table I smiled.

"Where having a baby" I said

"Haha funny joke"

"Alec I'm serious I'm pregnant your going to be an uncle and Isabelle will be and auntie"

"Really!"

"Really" Jace replied

"I'm so happy for use but also mad why didn't you use protection?"

"We did"

"Oh okay"

"Alec do you recon you could call Magnus and he could be like our doctor thing"

"Sure I'm meeting him later I'll ask him them"

"Thanks"

"Shit" Jace said

"What?" I asked concerned

"What are we gonna tell mum and dad"

"Shit there coming back from Idris next week there gonna notice me gaining weight there gonna be so pissed"

"We got home a bit early" said a voice I knew all to well we all turned around to look at our parents standing there, there bags on the floor.

"Hey mum hey dad"