Palace

We had arrived at a large plot of land with a huge garden and a large castle-like mansion in the center. You couldn't see any other homes for about a mile or two. There was a huge gate that automatically opened letting us drive in. You could smell the aroma of freshly cut grass and roses coming in. It was beautiful. There were no words to describe it. I had never seen a home so elegant in my life. I had seen nice houses, sure. But never this large and this gorgeous.

"I thought we were going to your apartment?" I said all confused. "Where you took me last time?"

"No, I don't live there full time. I only stay there when I need to be in the city. For work and such."

"oh," I reasoned "I see"

We got off at the entrance and went inside the main room I was guessing. It had two sets of curving stairs leading to another floor just like in the movies. The style was modern inside. Everything white and gold.

"Linda, could you bring Jackie some clothes?" she motioned towards an older woman dressed in a housekeeper like a dress. The lady brought me a small box with clothing inside and a pair of heels.

"Here, sweetheart. I guessed your size. If it doesn't fit or if you need anything just let me know." she smiled sweetly. Then Emerson guided me up the stairs towards the top right side of the mansion to a large master bedroom with double doors. The feel of this room changed from light, airy, and modern, to rustic. The lights dim and the bedsheets a burgundy red.

"You can shower, get ready, and change in here. This is my bedroom." She motioned for me to go in and closed the door after me. The room felt so much bigger without Emerson. Colder.

I sat on the huge bed in the center f the bedroom examining my surroundings. Would I be living here, or in her apartment, I thought. I smiled and took myself out of that thought. I shouldn't do this. I'm completely out of my mind. How stupid of me. How can I move in with Emerson? I mean, I bearly know her. I've also never been with someone because of their money that wasn't the type of person I was.

But was I really with her for this opportunity or was there something more? There was something more. Something about her made me wet and hot to my core every time she came up in my mind. Her gentle dominance aroused me. Her physic.... I would die to be with her just one more time. My mind went to that night after the bar. Her kisses. Her soft skin. Her tongue.

I was shaken out of my train of thought by a knock on the door. "Honey, it's Linda. Can I come in?" I then realized I had done nothing but daydream this entire time.

"uhh....yeah, come in."

The door opened slowly revealing the short stocky women. She came in and looked at me confused.

"Hun you need to shower and change." It was almost like my grandmother was talking to me. Her voice was so sweet and soft. But whatever she said went. "Emerson will be waiting for you in the Garden for dinner." She then grabbed my hand and guided me towards the bathroom. The walls were full of black and silver glass around the bathroom. The lights were dim. The bathroom itself was a whole other room. It was huge.

Linda then started preparing a bath. I was somewhat confused about why a bath. I thought I was going to shower. But just the thought that I had to shower and dress up before meeting Emerson in the yard was confusing in itself. I mean I had showered this morning and my clothes were basic but clean. I guess rich people were kind of set in their ways I wondered.

"You need a bath. No shower. you look tense."

She left me to settle in my bath. Not only was it a bath but a bubble bath. The tub was very large. It could probably fit three or four people. But it was just me. She gave me a scrubber and some deliciously smelling vanilla with honey soap before she headed out. I scrubbed my entire body with care. I looked down to see cigarette burns on my thighs. Derek would do this every time he would get drunk or high and his anger would spike out of control. He would always light a cigarette and then put it out on my thighs. They were healed. Mostly. But I could still see the remanence of the scars.

I got out and wrapped myself in a white robe Linda had left.I could feel the soft material against my skin. No Walmart brand towel like robe I had back home. It whispered expensive every time it brushed against my body. I then saw she had left a small bag of brand new makeup on the bathroom counter. It was pretty much the basics but the brands were all so expensive. Lancome foundation, Dior moisturizer. Channel perfume to top it off. I had never had anything but drugstore CoverGirl and Maybelline.

I dried my hair and styled it with two small braids from my temples to the back of my head clipped with a small butterfly brooch clip. I headed back to the bedroom again and opened the box of clothing Linda had given me. It consisted of black lace panties, a black lace bralette, a dark red spring dress, and black heels. I got fully dressed and stopped by a large mirror next to the entrance I examed myself. My long brown hair rested on my waist. The length of the dress barely covering my scarred thighs. I was on the shorter side but the black heels made my legs appear longer. I prepared myself and headed towards the bedroom door resting my hand on the doorknob. I took a deep breath and opened the door.