Arabella

Tessabelle Grace had been best friends with louis for over fifteen years. She had a past, no doubt, and Louis- he knew it to every last detail. Louis being the only person- besides her mother- that knew of it, allowed Tessabelle and Louis' family to become closer than ever. They had a bond. A bond that was stronger than anyone could have ever imagined. Tessabelle spent years building the relationship to a T. The fact that one green eyed fool was enough to torch the bonding layers of faith and trust they'd all built upon another, was more than she could handle. People thought he was set out to destroy. To corrupt anything and everything, but Tessabelle, she could see it. She could see what he really was.

~~~

Hey beauty's!

New book is out ! I really hope you find time to enjoy my story. I'm gonna be honest. I don't have a set plot. I'm just making it up as I go, and I'm gonna make damn sure I try my hardest to please each and everyone one of you !

Leave comments or ideas. You never know. I might use one....

The main characters name is Tessebelle, and the title of this story is Arabella. Confusing ? Thought so. But, please. Don't worry your pretty little minds. You'll understand it all- that is of course, if you read ( which i hope you do.)

This story uses the members of One Direction, but the people themselves ( Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam ) won't have any realations to the band. They are just ( semi ) normal human beings, living a ( semi ) normal life. Some characters won't be introduced until later in the book, others, literally right away.

As I am only human, I WILL make mistakes. I like taking my time to write chapters, but at the same time, I don't wanna loose readers, so I'll try to update frequently.

All in all, so far, I've enjoyed writing the first chapter of the book, and I hope you feel the pleasure of entertainment reading this book, that I felt writing it.

Thank you to all 30 thirty readers that are supporting me! Comment something sweet down below and I'll mention you in the next chapter. You might even get to be a character ;)