Chapter 1

If you don't know:

Y/N= Your name

E/Y= Eye color

F/C= Favorite color

F/F=Favorite food

F/D=Favorite drink

H/C=Hair color

And before we start!

Your parent: Shota Aizawa (A/N I know he doesn't have kids but this is just an fanfiction) your mom died when you were 6 years old you had your 7th birthday in few days

Your quirk: Erasure, you got it from your dad

Telekines, you got it from your mom

Teleportation, you got it from your mom

Sibling: Hitoshi Shinsou he's your twin even tho you don't look identical (I know he isn't Aizawa's son but keep in mind this is JUST A FANFICTION, also he was kidnapped by villains after 1 year of his birth so you don't remember him, no one knows where they went, they searched for him over 2 years)

Shinsou's quirk: Brainwashing, he got it from mom*A/N Also to explain why you have 3 quirks is because your mom had 3 quirks so you got that from mom and Shinsou got from dad that he have only 1 quirk*

Y/N pov:

"Mommy when I'm gonna grow up I'm gonna be a hero!"

"That's amazing dream sweetie" my mom said

~time skip to 3PM~

"Mommy let's go to playground"

"Okay sweetie" my mom said, and we went to playground.

When we got there I saw a boy with bright orange-yellow hair, with black strike in hair. I walked to him and asked what was his name.

He said "My name's Denki nice to meet you!"

I said "Nice to meet you too Denki! I'm Y/N"

*BANG*

I turned around and saw a villain! I remeber it very well, he shot my mom in the chest! Pro heroes got here really quick, but when my dad got there, it was clearly see able he wanted to kill that villain. He erased his quirk so he won't escape and other pro heroes tied him up and police arrested him. I still remember my dad's face when he was looking at mom and that villain.

Dad called ambulance and when ambulance got here they took my mom to hospital, my dad and I went to hospital with mom.

~8PM~

I remember that moment very well when doctor said "I'm sorry for your loos Mr. Aizawa"

My dad started to cry so much and i started to cry too becuase I understood that mom was gone. I didn't cry much I wanted to be brave girl and comfort dad.

~8:30PM~

We got home and dad started to cook dinner. It was clearly see able that he was still sad so much and wanted to cry, but held it really well.

~Next day 7:00AM~

"Wake up dear" said my dad

*yawn* "Good morning dad" I said with a little smile, and cheerful feeling to a bright new day. It was clear that my dad was happy that I'm happy even after what happened. But deep down somethere there I knew he was heartbroken and sad.

~10AM~

"Dad, can we go to playground today at afternoon?" I asked him.

And he said "Of course! Anything you want!"

I was happy because I thought I'll meet Denki again so we can be friends

~4:30PM~

"Y/N let's go to the playground!" Dad said, and I walked down the stairs from my room.

I said "Let's go dad!"

While we were walking my dad asked "Since is almost your seventh birthday, what would you like to do on your birthday?"

I said "I don't know" and started to think what we could do.

~When they got to playgound~

We got to playground, and I surprisingly saw Denki playing there! But he was all alone, I walked to him and asked if I could play with him.

He said "Sure why not! We are friends after all!"

*He called me him friend?! I never had friend before since I didn't talk much to people, I only talked to Denki because I had that weird feeling I should.*

~7:00AM~

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"I'M AWAKE! it was that dream from past again."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I hope you enjoyed first chapter! Sorry if it's short or bad tell me what i should edit to make it better!