Chapter 3: *Edited*

~3:10PM~

Denki's pov

"Shigaraki, you wanted to talk?"

"Ah, yes Denki, come here!" Shigaraki said

"So about you wanted to talk about the plan?" I said.

And he responed "Yes, I need you to make sure there won't be that much heroes"

"That shouldn't be a problem, my friend said that there should be only Aizawa and Thirteen,

but I have a reugest."

"Tell me and let's see if we can agree!" He responded and I said

"I need someone to---------------------"

"Sure, I'll tell Dabi to do it, but are you sure? We can't risk someone knowing where we hide!" Shigaraki said

"Yes I'm sure, I know who I can trust and who I can't." I said with little angry voice, because Shigaraki don't trust me.

"Well than I'll tell it Dabi." Shigaraki said and I walked away

~3:15PM~

Y/N pov:

"Dad I'm gonna go to supermarket!"

"Okay!" Dad said and I walked outside

~3:23PM~

In my head "I feel like someone is watching me, I'll try to go here to the right to make sure no one is following me."

~3:27PM~

"Why are you after me! DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!"

I was heavily breathing from running so fast, but he almost cached me if I haven't took the left side.

"Oh come on~ I'm sure you don't want me to do it the hard way."

I started running again but while that I was looking at that guy who was chasing me! Then I turned right and didn't notice it was dead end.

I said in my head "I'm screwed! What is he gonna do?! The only thing I can do is teleport but... WHY ISN'T IT WORKING?! I'll try to use my telekines... IT'S NOT WORKING ASWELL?! OMG He's using his quirk! I still haven't learned how to cancel quirks! This is not gonna end well!" He stepped closed and pulled out knife.

"You'll come with me or you'll die" He said while he was making cut along entire length of my right arm.

"O-okay... I-I'll come with you... but please s-stop! It hurts!" I said with scared and shaky voice. When he backed off I tried to run away but he cached me really fast and dragged while having his hand around my waist, then a portal appeard and he walked in.

When we walked through the protal we appeard in a bar. My arm started to bleed more, I didn't know what to do. Than the villain let go of me and I saw Denki.

I asked "D-Denk,i w-where am I?!"

And he responded with calm voice "You are in our villain hide out, you don't have to be scared! I promise we won't hurt you."

I wanted to hug him but he saw my arm. "What happened to your arm?!" He said with worried but also angry voice.

"Well this guy" I pointed at Dabi "did it!"

"I thought I told you not to do anything bad to her! Even Shigaraki agreed!" Denki said and Dabi just calmly said "Did I bringded her?! I did! And besides it's just small cut!"

"A SMALL CUT?! IT'S ALL OVER HER ARM YOU AS*HOLE!" Denki yelled at Dabi.

Than they started to fight. In the room entered a tall guy with indigo hair and dark purple eyes. I said in my had "He have the same hair color and eye color as mom, I miss her..."

"GUYS!" He yelled they responded and he... I guess used his quirk to make them stop fighting.

"Who is this girl?" He asked and Denki said "Oh she? She's my best friend sicne childhood!" I don't know why but when he said I'm only his friend, it was like my heart tightened kinda hurt.

"Oh okay" That tall dude said, he walked away probably to his room or something. But I couldn't stop thinking that he looked so much like my mom, he was more like a genderbend of my mom. It was kinda weird, but weird things happen in life, am I right?

"Hey Y/N what about your arm?!" Denki asked with worried voice.

I just asked "O-oh ummm... can I get some bandages?"

Denki responeded with sweet and caring voice "Of course, I'll get you some!"

He than left the bar we were in and walked into the restroom to get some bandages.

I sat on a chair and was looking around the bar. I noticed that guy who kidnapped me was staring at me, it was kind weird and uncomfortable. I just ignored him.

"Ok here are tha bandages" Denki said when he got back.

I took some tissues and cleaned the wound and Denki helped put the bandages on.

~3:50PM~

Denki's pov

"Hey.... Y/N ummmm... can you keep secret that I'm a villai?" I scaredly said

And she responded in a sweet voice "Of course! Anything for a best friend"

But... when she said 'best friend' it was like... I don't know how to describe it, but it hurt my heart, I didn't why so I ingored it.

"What's the time?" She asked

And I said "3:50PM why?"

I asked and she quiclky said "OH SH*T MY DAD'S GONNA KILL ME! I NEED OT GET HOME!" and she teleported home didn't even said good bye. But it doesn't matter as long I know I'm gonna see her tomorrow at school.

Y/N pov

I teleported home and when I got there my dad was standing in fron of the door and was really mad.

He erased my quirk so I couldn't escape and he asked "Care to tell me where have you been?!" With angry and strict voice that was clear he didn't want to repeat.

I just said "I-I was at friends house!"

Than he looked at my arm and asked "If so, than what happened to your arm?"

"Sh*t" I talked in my head "I can't tell him that I was kidnapped by villains and Denki is one of them!"

"Hmm? What happened?" He said and I got more scared.

"Well you see-"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I love you guys so much so wait some times until chapter 4 bye bye :P