Chapter 7

"Well she isn't here so what am I supposed to do now?!" He said in angry.

"W-well if you'll excuse me I can try find her again." Uraraka replied.

~8:15AM~

Y/N pov

While Uraraka was probably finding me, I teleported home and started to think of best plan to get Denki and others from jail.

*Ring Ring Ring*

My phone rang and it was my father. I picked up and he yelled. "Where are you?!" 

"I-I'm at-" I tryed to speak but he interupted me "That doesn't matter right now! Villains escaped from jail did you helped them?!"

"N-no I didn't." I said while being scared of my father, but also happy that they got from jail.

"Well they started to attack U.A. and it looks like Kaminari is looking for you! You better not help them if you'll come!"

I hang up and teleported to school.

~8:20~

Denki's pov

I was looking everywhere to find Y/N but I couldn't find her. Than I looked from window and saw Y/N infront of school. I ran towards the exit, but I was stopped by Shoto Todoroki and Izuku Midoriya. They had a permission to fight so it was kinda hard to find them since they are really powerful, but Midoriya didn't used his quirk. Probably because he would get hurt.

Than while we were fighting Todoroki knocked me on the ground and I saw Y/N. More like we all saw her there. She was crying I'm not sure why, maybe because I was firghting by myself against Todoroki and Midoriya and was about to loose.

"D-Denki?" She said.

"H-hey!"

She used earasure and telekines to get rid of Midoriya and Todoroki. I got up and she grabbed my wrist and we ran to back exit. Little did we know her father was there.

Y/N pov

"DAD?!"

"You are not going anywhere!" He said.

(A/N Get ready for the most terrible scene I have writed in my life XD)

He erased our quirks so it was turn to person-to-person fight.

"Denki don't do anything unless I tell you!" I said and started to fight with my dad.

It was difficult fight since he is my dad and was training me since I had developed my quirk so we had pretty much similliar moves. I managed to get my dad blink and don't look at us.

"DENKI USE YOUR QUIRK TO GIVE HIM A ELECTRO SHOCK!" I shouted at Denki and so he did, my dad could barelly move but it gave us time to run away.

~9:05~

Me and Denki were going around alleyways to find some stop to hide. We found abadoned place with couple of rooms, we went in and after couple of minutes we looked out and saw other villains.

"Hey Denki! Come here!" I shouted.

He walked out and saw them so he shouted at them and they all had new hiding spot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOF I know it's terrible and doesn't make sense but I couldn't think of anything else! Bye! 💖