Chapter 4

~3:50PM~

Y/N pov

"Well you see I was with Denki and it turns out he's... a villain, please don't be mad at me!"

He was silent for a while and than he yelled "ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME?! BEING FRIENDS WITH A VILLAIN?! I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO BE A HERO AND I COULD TRUST YOU! Go to your room now unless I'll do something I regret!"

I ran to my room with tears in eyes, I didn't know what will happen.

~4:00PM~

I heard familliar voices from downstairs in living room, I quietly sneaked to see who it is and I saw Midnight, Endeavor, Present Mic and some other pro-heroes talking with my dad. I was schocked and I knew it was because I told him about Denki being villain. I packed my clothes, phone, charger and other stuff into backpack and teleported to Denki. Denki was schocked that I'm back and everyone else surprised because they didn't knew me. I asked Denki if I could talk with him in private and than explained everything. I thought he'll be mad.

"Hey it's okay we all do mistakes!" he said

"I-I-I thought you'll bad mad at m-me"

"What? Mad at YOU?! I could never be mad at you" He said while huging me.

"Also we can't go to U.A. now since they know I'm a villain and you are here with me and knew it." He calmly said and I just agreed with him

~8:10AM Next day~

U.A. High School class 1-A

"Class yesterday I found out that Denki Kaminari is a villain, and Y/N is with them." Aizawa said

"And what will happen to them if you'll find them?" Uraraka asked.

"We'll have to arrest them and send them to jail!" Aizawa answerd her question.

"Along with Y/N?" Uraraka asked.

Aizawa said "No since she's not a villain we won't arrest her, but we will have to arrest Kaminari and other villains."

~Same time (8:10AM)~

Villain Hideout

Denki's pov

I woke up in my bed with Y/N since I didn't want her to sleep on couch,she was so peacful and cute while sleeping, and I little blushed. I changed clothes and went to eat breakfast.

When I finished breakfast I woke up Y/N. She got changed and I bringed her some breakfast, we also talked about what will happen now.

"What do you think will happen now?" I asked and she scaredly said "I-I don't know, I don't want my dad to be mad at me, but I don't think there's something we can do."

"Well in that case why don't you train, you always said that you wanted to learn how to use erasure so let's try it!" I said, because I knew that training helps her to be calm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes another chapter done sorry it's shorter than other but I woke up not long ago and I wanted to finish this since I have to make videos on youtube and I won't have time to the end of the day probably. Hope you enjoyed! Please share this story to people and vote for it thank you!!

💖