Chapter 6

~3:10PM~

Denki's pov

She was hugging me really tight, it was clear she didn't wanna let go. Neither did I wanted time to stop and hug her forever.

"Can you please let go of my daughter, you villain!" Familliar voice talked at me, I looked and I saw Mr. Aizawa. I stopped hugging Y/N but she didn't stopped hugging me.

"Y/N stop hugging him!" Aizawa told her, but she didn't listen. After a while he got angry with his scarf his pulled her out of the cell.

Y/N pov

When my dad pulled me out of the cell I tryed to get back, but his scarf was too strong. I eventually gave up. I didn't even look at my dad and was still looking at Denki. I wanted to hug him, but I couldn't I just said. "I'll visit you tomorrow, bye..."

 Me and my dad went to his car and he drove us home, while he was driving he said. "Tomorrow at school I'll ask Uraraka to be with you the whole time while your at school so she'll watch over you so I'll know about everything you do." 

"Are you kidding me?! So she'll be like a babysitter?! Why?! You don't trust me, or you are just scared I'll betray you and become villain?!" I replied.

"No it's because... because..." He said this and then I interupted him.

"I knew it, you are scared and don't trust me! Even better!" I said and sighed. I took my earphones and turned on some music. Later I completely forgot that I was with my dad and started to sing.

(If you want to listne to do the song it's up there I'm to lazy to write lyrics here!)

*insert song lyrics*

"You still sing beautiful!" My dad said and I stopped singing. "Well, thank you I guess." I also said.

~7:05AM Next day~

*BEEP BEEP*

"I'M AWAKE! Stupid alarm, well I should get dressed."

~7:35AM~

"DAD! Come one we should go!" I said and went into his car.

~7:45AM In Class~

I walked into the classroom and everyone was staring at me, I sat on my seat and a girl with brown short hair came to me.

"Hi I'm Ochaco Uraraka! Sensei Aizawa said I'm supposed to watch you at school and inform him about everything weird you do." She said.

"Well you know my name, so I guess you can go sit on your seat and I'll be just here."

"Oh okay! Bye!" She said in a cheerful way.

I teleported to bathroom with my sketchbook and pencil, she didn't know where I went so I guess she went to find probably. I was in bathroom until class started, but I didn't left and stayed in bathroom, thinking of plan how to get everyone from jail.

~Meanwhile in class 1-A~

"Uraraka where's Y/N?" Aizawa asked.

"W-well she teleported somewhere and I went to find her, but I didn't and when bell rang I just went to class thinking she would be here." Uraraka responded to Aizawa.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes yes yes! This is another chapter I know it's boring but I couldn't think of anything else I promise next one would be better! 💖