Chapter 9

Y/N pov

I said because they can't know that he's my father. While he was uncounscionous I got closer with Toga and since there were only 7 rooms and we needed living room along with kitchen we decided that me and Toga will share the biggest room and Denki with Shinso will share the second biggest room.

Than we everyone got our rooms ready.

"So, do you like someone?" Toga asked me while we were cleaning and setting our room.

"O-oh, u-ummm." I was kinda frustrated.

"So you do?! Oh my god who?!" She asked.

"I-I like-" I was interrupted by Shinso.

"Lunch will be ready soon and Aizawa woke up." He said.

"Okay!" Togay said.

Shinso left and Togay asked me again "So who is it?"

"I-It's Denki." I muttered.

"I can't hear you~!" She said.

"It's Denki!" I said.

"Oh my god! I ship it!" She said and countinued cleaning.

~4:30PM~

"Finally we are done!" I said and sat on sofa.

(A/N I draw this in like 2 minutes because I needed it fast so sorry it looks like sh*t)

"I like our room it's cute!" Toga said, typical Toga.

Well I actually agreed with her! She's right our room is cute!

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in!" I said, and in room walked Denki.

"Oh hey Denki! What do you need?"

"Oh, umm I wanted to ask if you wanted to hangout?"

"Just the two of us?" I asked and he replied.

"Y-yeah, but it's okay if you don't want to!" He awkradly smiled.

"I would love to hang out." I said.

"Oh okay! meet me in living room in 30 minutes."

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Yeah?" Toga said.

It was Shinso he walked in and said "Aizawa woke up, Dabi is looking overhim."

"Oh okay tell him to go out of the room I wanna talk to him privately." I said. I went to room where my dad was. Actually the only one who knew that Aizawa is my dad was still only Denki and I would have to tell them sooner or later or they'll find out.

~In the room~

"Hey..."

"Oh it's just you as expected." He said with cold voice.

"Dad I'm sorry... I joined the L.O.V."

He had schocked face and said. "Y-you what?! First you fight against me with them and than you join them?! You're not my daughter!"

I was schocked but I expected it. I walked out and said something to Dabi and Shigaraki that were outside the room.

~5:00PM~

Denki's pov

"Y/N let's go!"

"Yeah, yeah coming!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oof I'm ednign it here because I wanna publish this and I'm tired as hell I got up at 7AM and couldn't sleep and my hour of sleeping was like 4 hours and last ngiht it was 5 so I want proper sleep at least one time.

Well anyways guys love you and I appreciate that you read my stories!