Sleepy

Addison POV

I wanted to pull down the blinds again, block out the bright sunlight flooding in from outside. It'd been a long night; mapping out constellations, solar systems, tracking comets- normal tasks of an amateur astronomer. But since I needed the money, I decided to take this weekend job too. Okay, it wasn't just for the money, I did want to meet the greatest boyband of all time. I loved all of their songs - kinda my go-to - but I wasn't the sort of fan who'd scream in their faces or fangirl within 10 feet or anything; so the NASA people decided I'd be great for the job! Not really. I was the only one who volunteered to work weekends and they were gonna arrive so soon. Ugh. Rethinking life choices right now. I do love sleep.

Dragging myself out of bed, I went to the bathroom. 9:04. I was told their flight would land at about 10, meaning they'd only be here at 11 or so, giving me about 2 hours to get myself and their rooms ready. After a quick shower, I slipped on some skinny jeans and a dark blue halter top. Tying my hair into a ponytail, I checked the time again. 10:18. I should make it there in time if I leave right now, it was only a mile to the Research Centre; had to be that way if I went to work there every day; only today I was going a little farther to the NASA dorms. I call them dorms, but they're more like 5-star hotels really. Struggling with laces as always, I sort-of tied up my Converses and stepped out the door. 10:22.

I walked through the trail that passes through the garden. Wow. It had been a long time since I'd been out in the sunlight or even under an azure sky. No doubt, I loved the night, but I did miss daylight sometimes too. Smelling the fresh air, I almost skipped happily to the 'dorms'. After a quick check with the staff about whether or not the rooms were ready, I came down to wait for their car; probably a limousine.

It was only a matter of minutes before the limo rolled in. I wondered if they'd have jet lag since they were flying long distances or whether they were just used to it now.

A tall, sleepy Liam walked out of the car. Yawning and rubbing his eyes, he made his way toward me. Guess they don't get used to it.

'Uh, hello, I'm Liam from One Direction. We are at NASA, right?'

Stifling a snicker, I nodded. 'They said there'd be someone waiting for us over here, do you know anyone like that?'

'That's me. Addison. Nice to meet you. Should I take you to yours and the boys' rooms now?' He brightened up at that, 'Oh! It's nice to meet you too. But, uh, nobody else's awake and I need to help Paul with the bags..' Before I could offer to lend him a hand, another drowsy boy stepped out of the car.

His shoes were untied, and he was stretching. After that, he let out a loud yawn and ran a hand through his dyed-blonde hair.

Niall Horan.