Call Me Maybe

Addison POV

Munching on those salty crisps of goodness I took him to their joined rooms. Again, I say rooms, but they're more like premium suites. His jaw dropped a second time when we stepped in. 'Whoa-How much is management paying for this place?' I shook my head, 'How am I supposed to know? Liam's gonna be here any second, so I'll just leave you guys to- What are you doing?' Niall was frantically searching the room for something, it seemed almost comical; he was throwing about pillows and cushions. Making the room a little less perfect than it was, I liked it better this way.

Scratching the back of his neck, 'I'm sorry, but I can't find my number anywhere, can I please have yours?' The fact that he'd acted so well, and that I was definitely not expecting a pickup line from a world-famous star, made me laugh enough to half-choke on the chip I was having. Half-laughing-half-coughing, I gestured for some water. Laughing his head off with that obnoxiously lovable laugh, he tossed the bottle.

Checking his phone, 'Look, Paul and Liam want your number too!' I understood that they needed it to contact me in case they got lost around here, though I doubted Niall did it for the same reason. Chuckling I gave my number to him, 'You can call me if you get lost 'round here.' Nodding mockingly while balancing a pencil on his nose, he said, 'Yes, ma'am. I promise to get lost 'round here to call you.' I laughed again, but stopped myself a little abruptly 'cause it struck me that I could be acting like a weirdo- in front of a star. But, it isn't exactly my fault. I hadn't had many conversations with actual real-life people. In my head, sure. With fictional characters, definitely. But with people; nope. I excused myself, and left the Irish pop star alone in his room, with only a pencil to balance.