AGONY

Jang Tae Young a notorious gang leader and a drug syndicate was hiding in a quiet, gloomy and haunted town- Muji County as many of his associates have died during the recent battle between their gang and the police.

They were about to trade drugs and money with a newbie gang in Seoul. Apparently, it turned out that they were just pretending to be one.

Their gang has been doing this trading for almost two years and that was the first time they almost caught. Tae Young already had a hunch but they still did it. In the end, only four of his members were left alive. Their faces were on the watch and wanted list in Seoul.

Meanwhile in Muji County, there was a woman who has been in distress, in pain and in the verge of despair. IM SANG MI.

She had lost her twin brother way back in high school. He was bullied. Two years have past since whe witnessed how his brother jumped in the school's building. It was very traumatic.

But what is more painful to remember was all of the hardships and abuse she have received here.

Geseonwon Religious Cult.

It has been also two years when she got here. Her father's business failed. When her brother died, her mother became mentally unstable. This cult took advantage of their fragile side. Especially her father. He was brainwashed by the people here. She was scared and angry at the same time because of what her dad has become.

She almost lost her sanity, she endured all the pain alone. Bu still, she was hoping that one day she will be able to get out of this scary place.

"How did you come to this, appa?"

"You have nowhere to run, Sang Mi ah"

"How did you come to become a monster?!"

She was hearing those. Echoing inside her head as she run away from the place.

In  the end, they still caught her by the help of the police.

Tae Young who was in his car near the police station checking if they have pictures poted there. Luckily, there was none. He was about to go when he saw the policemen dragging a woman. It looked like she was pleading the old man.

"Maybe she snatched something." he thought

He opened the window's car and overheard their conversation.

"This is all because I haven't prayed hard enough." he heard, he was confused.

The woman started punching the man while saying.... "Appa....." with her trembling voice

"Please... Please    don't do this to me" she was crying

"If you keep doing this, I think I'll really lose my mind." she added as she kneel infornt of the man.

Tae Young just watched as the lady broke down. He find it fun to watch until....

the man placed his palms on the top of her head and blurted out some prayers.

for the first time in his life. he got chills.

"What.The.Fuck." he said to himself

Sang Mi breathe heavily, she was defeated. Again. She lets the cult members drag her.

She looked back then noticed a man chewing a gum inside a car looking at her. She couldn't read his facial expression. She looked at him while they were pushing her inside the van. He didn't break eye contact with her. She closed her eyes.

As the car moves slowly, she looked at him.

"Save me." and uttered those words.

So as promised, a cross over between Kim Soo hyun's charcter in real- Jang Tae Young and Seo Yea Ji's character in Save Me- Im Sang Mi.

Jang Tae Young is not that much bad boy here. I made him a little soft.

Thank you for reading!