BRACELET

Two days have passed, Tae Young couldn't seem to focus. He was worried about Sang Mi 's safety. Here he was, walking back and forth thinking what should he do. Then sit on the chair tapping his fingers into the table. Lost in his own thoughts, the door suddenly opened.

Sang hwan who just came back from the church spying what informations they could get about Sang Mi. "Boss, we have a news." he said as he closed the door.

He stood up quickly "What is it?"

"We overheard their conversation. They said that her father was the one who brought her back. And also, they have a ritual for tomorrow. It says that they will crown their spiritual mother." he explained

Tae Young was confused "Spiritual mother?"

Dong Chul who was listening silently, "I think she's the one who will be the partner of their spiritual father.

No way.... It could be...

Sang Mi?"

"What the hell? That cult is really something uh." Tae Young expressed

"What time?" he added

"7 pm. Only the active members can attend."

"Sang hwan and Jungki."

"Yes boss?"

"I want the both of you to bring her mother to Seoul tomorrow. Stay on my house, make sure she gets enough rest and hire a private psychiatrist for her. Take good care of her. I will tell you when will you go back here."

"Alright boss."

Then the two left to arranged their things.

Meanwhile Dong Chul stared at him "You're really sending them away?"

"Just this time. When I get Sang Mi I will bring her  there to start her new life with her mother."

"You are really inlove." Dong Chul chuckled and shakes his head.

"Would you like me to come with you?"

"No thanks. I got this." Tae Young answered

Today is the day. Sang Mi woke up with a head ache. She's been crying the whole night thinking what will happen to her tonight. The fact that she will become the Spiritual Mother - she's scared.

"Sang Mi ah!" Her father opened the door holding a tray.

"You should eat and be ready for later's ceremony."

She just stare at the wall not wanting to talk to her father. He then just left the tray and left. Sang Mi sigh and closed her eyes. She wasn't expecting anyone to save her now. Not even Tae Young as she thought he had done so many things for her. What worries her right now is her mother.

"Is she safe?"

"Did they saved her?"

  "Where is she?"

It's already 6 pm and one of a cult member get Sang Mi in her room, she changed her clothes to a dress. She was staying in a room then the spiritual father entered.

"Who helped you?" he said in a loud voice

She did not answer

"Your mother is missing! Who get her?! ANSWER ME!"