•Come back to me•

Back at it again with another one!

M/N - Mother's name
F/N - Father's name
L/N - Last name
Y/N - Your name
F/C - Favorite color
———————————————————

M/N - Mother's name F/N - Father's name L/N - Last nameY/N - Your name F/C - Favorite color———————————————————

_________________________________________

Y/N's Pov

It's the second day of the exam and we were at the Forest of Death. The proctor, Anko Mitarashi explained that before entering the Forest of Death, all teams will be given either a heaven or an earth scroll. Once inside the forest, the genin must take the other scroll from another team. Only those that make it to the tower in the center of the forest with both scrolls will advance to the next stage of the exams. They passed wavers saying that we weren't going to hold it against the leaf village if we died in the Forest of Death. I signed because I knew I wasn't going to die but saw some teams decided to drop out, what a load of wimps.

I got my scroll which was an earth scroll and tucked away where no one could get it. I walked over to Gaara and the sand sibling. "Do your best guys, hopefully, I can finish this quickly." I sighed.

"Yeah, right back at you Y/N, Try not to die!" Temari grabbed me by the shoulder and shook me violently, making me a bit dizzy. I knew she was joking or she was half awake since it was early in the morning, I really couldn't tell. After Temari let go of me, I went over to Gaara to hug him. "Try your best not to kill anyone."
"Same to you, you better come back safe or I'll kill you"

"Aw, aren't you the sweetest Panda~" I gave him a peck on the cheek and pulled away from the hug, I  walked over to one of the gates waiting for mine to open. I could see the other teams going into the Forest slowly as if they were waiting for my gate to open.

"I shouldn't worry about this, I'm just as strong as Gaara plus this could be a good chance to try out that Jutsu I was practicing!" The gates opened after I said that, I ran into the forest but still checked my surroundings for any chakra that was following me. I felt 5 or 10 different chakras following me through the forest.

I stopped in a spot that had the right environment for me to fight in. The unfamiliar chakra stopped as soon as did. "Well, it seems you could sense that we were following you, pretty impressive at your age." a woman with blonde hair and hidden clouds headband around her neck.

"I think I know what you're after, my eyes right? Well, you're going to have to fight for it ya'know." I got my hand signs ready in my head and got into a fighting position.

The blond woman sighed in annoyance. "you're outnumbered, kid. Just hand over the eyes before we take me them out by force." I shook my head like I was going to hand this woman my eyesight.
"well I need these eyes to see for this mission so I guess we'll have to fight for them." The blonde scoffed and gave the scrolls to one of her teammates.