part 4

(the next morning) 6:30
Okay i do not know if it was my imagination or something because i kept hearing things at night but i never when to check since i was really tired and i knew if i stand up i will not go back to sleep until an hour so i did not check.But i woke up pretty early oh yea today at 4 i can get omi back i hope they were not lying because i want sakusa back. Huh i hear something scratching the door i check and it was the cats i forgot that the cats appear but it scared me that the person writing knew so much about me and my life it scare me and i thought someone was stalking us but who stalks us for 3 years. OKay but i stand up to go give the cats food and so i can eat myself it feels so lonely without him but tomorrow we can eat breakfast together i have to wait 9 hours till i see omi noooo i guess i'll spend time talking with osamu or just clean.
                                3:20
Okay lets get ready i think i got way too extra cleaning even if omi always does the clean but i get why he likes but i need to get ready i hope the person is not lying since last time i almost got in trouble and i was scared for my life but i guess ill trust them after i finish getting ready it was 4:00 the place was only 10 minutes away when i got there i did see some people but not a lot i see a note i guess it was for me.The note said “okay you will walk in the forest next to you and then walk to the left and you will find your sakusa”um okay the forest is next to me i guess i’ll enter but this is still sketchy i turn my snapchat location on just in case and i told osamu before i enter when ienter i when in the trail then i had to choose between right or left the letter said to walk to the left i was getting really uneasy and i wanted to go back but i was this far wait i see an entrance i think i see some people wait is that sakusa why was he there with only one person should i be scared of sakusa now i don’t know why.When i get closer they did not see me i get closer so i cn hear them but not to close to exposemyself and that im here.”so why did you so this sakusa and you made all his friend act like they did not know who you were and like you never existed thats kinda mean” the person next to sakusa said wait this was planned so every friend of mine knew they planned this so they lied to me but why i felt hurt but then i hear sakusa talk”i actually wanted to see what he will do but after you told me he went to that place i felt so impressed and kinda happy to see that he did that just to find me but i do want to scream at him for doing such a dumb thing like tha he could of gotten kindap”sakusa said.Wow really omi you know i alredy got angry at myself for doing that you don’t need to remind me how dumb i am for doing that.i was show myself to them and they notice when i was getting closer to them he told me why he did that and he also scolded me for doing such a dangeeous thing but hey i got omi back and i did get angry at my friends for going with the plan but i notice something on sakusa hand when i met him in the foreset he had the ring was he the things i heard yesterday night okay i have to say he did a good job with this plan or prank i guess if he convice my brother to go with the plan.

(This i what I submitted for the work but I wanted to write a different part for this )