» 𝐭 𝐰 𝐨 «

» [ 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐞𝐭 ? ] «
0:00 -〇───── 2:45
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

» [ 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐞𝐭 ? ] «0:00 -〇───── 2:45⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

On that Wednesday morning the clouds diffuse the daylight to a soft gentle sweetness

On that Wednesday morning the clouds diffuse the daylight to a soft gentle sweetness. They moved towards the ocean, showing the baby-blue sky.

Todoroki stood up from his seat and was about to head to the door when he heard someone calling him. He turned his head to find Bakugou gesturing Todoroki to come to him.

"What is it?" Todoroki asked.

"H-here," Bakugou handed Todoroki a lunchbox.

"What's this?" He asked.

"What else do you think this is?" Bakugou replied.

"Oh. What is this for?" Todoroki asked again.

"For you to eat," Bakugou groaned.

"Why?" Todoroki asked.

"CUZ YOU WEREN'T EATING NOW SHUT UP AND STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!" Katsuki shouted, annoyed.

Everyone stared at him. Everyone was surprised with Bakugou's attitude. Todoroki grabbed his arm and sprinted towards the door and ran towards the lunch area.

"HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Bakugou shouted.

"You are very loud and it's disturbing other people," Todoroki replied as he sat down on the green grass.

"So? I don't give a damn," Bakugou groaned.

"You will," Todoroki replied as he opened the lunchbox.

"Like I will!" Bakugou grunted and sat down next to Todoroki.

Slowly, Todoroki munched on the onigiri Bakugou had prepared for him. Bakugou rested his cheek on his fist. He squinted at Todoroki. Something was amiss. Suddenly, he saw a purple bruise on Todoroki's cheek.