» 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 «

» [𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧] «
0:00 ─〇───── 4:16
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  

» [𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧] «0:00 ─〇───── 4:16⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  

"Get off me, FREAK!"

Bakugou quickened his pace towards the source of noise. He quickly headed towards the wall and hid himself behind it. He listened closely about what the commotion was about.

"I said, get off me!" A familiar voice could be heard.

"Oh come on, why are you being such a bore?" A raspy voice responded back.

"Cuz you are a FREAK and freaks are DISGUSTING. I don't want to be touched by a freak!"

Bakugou couldn't stand and hear about the commotion. He peered his head over the wall and his eyes widened in shock. His groceries fell to the floor. His brain stuttered for a moment and every part of him went on a pause while his thoughts caught up.

It was Todoroki. However, there was a man towering over him. Todoroki tried to get the man off him but he was too strong. Bakugou couldn't stand and watch it. Anger boiled deep in his system, as hot as lava. His blood boiled with rage.

"Let's go to my house, shall we?" The stranger spoke again.

"No! Get off me!" Todoroki shouted.

The stranger's hands were now on Todoroki's hips. Tears were visible in Todoroki's eyes. Todoroki tried his best to push the man but the man caught his hand and twisted it. Todoroki clenched his teeth, he was hiding his pain. Tears were now trickling down his cheeks.

"GET OFF HIM MOTHERF*CKER" Bakugou growled.

(A/N: yes, I censored it cuz I didn't want to get reported 👁💧👄💧👁)

Bakugou clenched his fist and threw a heavy punch towards the man's face. Todoroki opened his eyes to find Bakugou. Todoroki could feel the tension and hear the intensity in his tone. The stranger's arms lost tension and his legs began to weaken. His tongue was soaked in the taste of blood. Slowly, he stood up and got into a fighting stance.