» 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 «

» [ 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 ] «0:00 ─〇───── 2:44⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

» [ 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 ] «
0:00 ─〇───── 2:44
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

White fluffy clouds filled the blue pastel sky as the bright sun beamed beatifically, casting a golden shine upon the earth

White fluffy clouds filled the blue pastel sky as the bright sun beamed beatifically, casting a golden shine upon the earth. Radiant rays of the bright sun shone brightly in the blue sky.

Todoroki slid open the door and entered the noisy classroom. Everyone's eyes were locked at him then at Bakugou. Todoroki was confused. Why was everyone staring at him and Bakugou?

He walked to his seat and asked Bakugou what happened. Bakugou slimply shrugged his shoulders. Suddenly Ichika, a classmate of theirs, came up to Todoroki and Bakugou.

"Is it true?" Ichika asked.

"What is?" Todoroki asked.

"About the relationship between you and Bakugou?" She asked.

"P-Pardon?" Todoroki stuttered.

"Is it true, that both of you are....are dating?" She asked.

"WHAT!?" Bakugou shouted and stood up from his seat.

"Where did you get that piece of bullshit from?" Bakugou chided.

"U-Uh....Yui said that she saw both of you walking towards the bus stop..." she trembled.

"So?" Bakugou raised an eyebrow.

"Todoroki never walked with anyone back home and.....he barely has any friends....so....Yui were just making assumptions," she replied.

"Tell her to stop making STUPID assumptions and stop spreading this BULLSHIT. Now stay away from my sight," Bakugou groaned.

"S-sorry!" Ichika apologised and scrambled back to her seat.

Todoroki gulped. His mind was going everywhere. What did they mean by him and Bakugou dating? They weren't close friends. Moreover, they just met two days ago. He didn't even realise that his face was as red as a tomato until Bakugou called him.