» 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 «

» [ 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ] «0:00 ─〇───── 3:08⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

» [ 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ] «
0:00 ─〇───── 3:08
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

"You're dating him right?" Yui asked.

"W-what?" Todoroki blurted out, flustered.

"You're joking right? The answer is literally here!" Yui snickered.

She shoved the phone in front of Todoroki's eyes. In the phone, was a picture of Bakugou and Todoroki. What were they doing? It was a picture of them where their faces were 3 inches away from each other.

"Yui must have taken a photo when we fell...but....how....." Todoroki thought in his head.

Bakugou snatched Yui's phone and deleted the photo. He was frowning. Todoroki could sense Bakugou's blood boiling in him. Bakugou held Yui's collar and glared at her.

"One more time you spew out nonsensical stuff like this, it will be the last you will see light," Bakugou threatened.

"Oh really? It's not nonsense," Yui chuckled.

"You-"

"Stop!" Todoroki blurted out.

Todoroki grabbed Bakugou's arm to stop him from continuing his selfless action towards Yui. Bakugou was panting with anger. Todoroki looked into Bakugou's red crimson eyes, informing him not to cross the line.

"Tch," Bakugou groaned.

He moved his arm away from Todoroki and walked out of the classroom. He was fed up, there was no denying it. Todoroki heaved a huge sigh.

"Ugh, what's his problem. Aren't you guys in a relationship? Why is he so worked up?" Yui complained.

"You have misunderstood the situation. I- I just fell and he helped me stand up. We are not dating by any means." Todoroki sighed.

Yui groaned and walked back to her seat.

Night fell and the blue haze of day lifted to reveal the stars

Night fell and the blue haze of day lifted to reveal the stars. The night sky was a welcoming sight, appearing like magic at each sunset, promising to return as it faded into dawn's first light. Stars shone as sugar spilt over black marble. The moon shone bright as ever. Bakugou laid down on his ruffled bed and smacked his forehead.

"I'm such an idiot," He mumbled.

He did not walk back with Todoroki that day as he felt that it was too embarrassing. There was a heavy feeling in his chest. It was a feeling that he could never describe.

"Of course, I don't mind if Todoroki's dating me......" Bakugou blurted out.

"W-Wait.... WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?" Bakugou shouted as he sat upright on his bed.

"KATSUKI! SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH. IT'S 11 P.M. YOU SHOULD BE ASLEEP BY NOW!" Bakugou's mom shouted.

"SHUT UP OLD HAG!" Bakugou shouted back.

"YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH FIRST!" She chided.

Bakugou sighed. He rested his hand on his forehead. His heart was accelerating each passing second as he thought of Todoroki. It felt like his heart was going to explode.

"Wait...." Bakugou gasped.

"No.... could it be..."

Word count:455

Word count:
455

Published on:
10 November

「 u n e d i t e d 」

ɪ ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ' ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ

❝ ɪ ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ❞