Chapter 8: The Plan

Everyone except Sully wanted to go and catch Tom Nook, they were confused on why he didnt wanna go get him knowing that he could go tell Triple M about them knowing about Tom's betrayal. Sully was more concerned on the fact that Triple M knows about them anyway and is planning on destroying them with their weaknesses, he convinced everyone that they needed a plan to take down Triple M. Angel, Toph, Flynn, Sully, Mator, Cosmo, Maui, and Randall thought up a plan, The plan: Sully and Mator will go into the bank acting like they just brought in some candles, but the candles are just Randall in camouflage, then as they place the candles in the back they would go in Triple M's office to stall him as Randall let's Toph, Flynn, and Maui through the back door, Cosmo turned into a small green lizard and Angel and Cosmo lizard go through the front door to get money from the bank (because Triple M wouldn't be suspicious of his neighbor) which will make Triple M go to do the thing to give Angel money, Then Cosmo lizard gives the lizard noise signal and they all attack Triple M. Everyone agreed on the plan and practiced all night in the Treehouse, it's now morning and it's time to execute the plan.