Chapter 9: The Final Battle

It's now time to go to work, Sully and Mator go through the front door with some candles and there is Triple M right there, he asks why they have candles and they tell him because it's dark in the back where they work at and they need to see to do their jobs, Triple M inspects the candles and says that they are fine to put in the back, so they put the candles in the back and they tell him that hey have more to get outside, so they go outside and while they put Randall in the back, Flynn, Toph, And Maui all sneak to the back of the bank and wait for Randall to open the door for them, they place Randall in the back and ask to speak with Triple T in the office, so they go in the office to talk about work and raises and stuff, Randall opens the back door for Toph, Flynn, and Maui and thay stay there hidden waiting for the signal, Cosmo and Angel are now at Angel's house where he only lives with his deaf Grandma so it would be fine if they were loud at the bank beating up Triple M, Angel says bye to Grandma as Cosmo turns into a little lizard and they walk over to the bank and go inside, Triple M hears the bell of the door ring and sis wanted that coin so he went to get Angel's money but he asked him if he could give him some money, so he went under the front desk to get a check and lizard Cosmo gave the signal, so Sully roars as loud as he can so that he scares Triple M, Triple M didnt like that so he went to punch Sully but candle Randall tripped him by slithering under him, Triple M is now on the ground and Toph is hitting him rock by rock, Mator uses his hook and throws him into the ceiling, Flynn uses a satan summoning circle relic to summon Rapunzel's hair, the hair grabs him and flings him from floor to ceiling, back to floor, and back to ceiling, Angel is throwing gold bars at his head while Maui is biting his legs with a shark head, Cosmo tells Angel that the only way that they can defeat Triple M and send him to hell is by using his weakness against him, so Angel wishes to know Triple M's Weakness, Cosmo says "your wish is my command" and makes Angel know Triple M's weakness, so he tells everyone the weakness, "the weakness is Peanuts", everyone starts laughing and Triple M cant even speak anymore because of the rocks thrown at his throat, Angel wishes for Peanuts and Cosmo says "your wish is my command" and now Angel has Peanuts, he throws them in the air and Rapunzel's hair grabs them and tries to feed them to Triple M, but he keeps on squirming so Toph makes a rock blanket to hold him down, Rapunzel's hair shoves them down his throat and suddenly he starts to get really fat even though these were fat free Peanuts, he got really sick and started to vomit up Peanuts but they were already in his system so he started cracking in the skin reaveling fire on the inside of him and he slowly turned to ash, when he was just a pile of ash some tentacles burst out of the floor and dragged the ashes to hell, everyone is celebrating and everyone is out of Triple M's mind control and now they dont want to kill them. The End.