Chapter 10

Irra squealed. He was now 6 and being tickled by Roman and Remus.

The trio were all hanging out in the lights living room when Irra got the brilliant idea to cause chaos.

"M-Mercy!" He cried out while laughing. "Uh-Uh you have to say it!" Roman said, continuing to tickle.

"The Creativity Twins are the superior sides! I pledge allegiance!" Irra laughed out. The twins stopped and Irra took a breath. "I lied!" He yelled before sinking out.

"You little schemer!" Remus and Roman yelled out making a fabulous Sleepaway Camp reference as they went hunting for him.

Irra was hiding in the kitchen cabinet under the sink. He stifled his giggles as he watched at the twins went around the kitchen to look for him.

He was peering though the small wedge in the door. They both shrugged. "I'll check the darks. You check your rooms. Meet in the Imagination after." Remus told Roman. Roman nodded and both sunk out.

Irra giggled. It was small and cramped where he was hiding with all the dish soap and other dangerous things that you shouldn't eat in there, but it didn't hurt so he didn't mind.

Patton came into the kitchen and saw the baby lock for the cabinet was unlocked. "Virgil must have forgotten to lock it." Patton said as it wouldn't be the first time it happened.

Patton locked up the cabinet. Irra heard it click and freaked out. He tried opening it and couldn't.

"D-Dad? Mom? Remus? Someone?" He called on the verge of tears. Patton heard him but left back to his room.

Irra heard him leave. "No- n-no. SOMEONE PLEASE! I-I CAN-I CAN'T BE LOCKED AWAY! SOMEONE!" He screamed as he tried pushing on the doors. The doors wouldn't budge.

——————————————

It's felt like Irra had been screaming and crying for hours, when it had been a few minutes.

Logan had come down for coffee when he heard Irra.

"I'm sorry! Please!" He yelled his voice sounding like shredded paper.

Logan ran over and unlocked the cabinets and swung them open.

Irra was shaking. "Logan?" He called. "Oh, what happened?" Logan asked. Irra jumped into his arms.

Logan rubbed his back. "Hey hey. What happened?" Logan asked as he remembered how Janus and Patton calmed Virgil or Remus down.

"I was playing with the twins and I hid in the cabinet. Dad locked me inside. I don't know if he heard me screaming for help. But I couldn't open the doors and I got scared!" Irra explained through tears, breaking a few times to catch his breath.

Logan brought Irra to the couch and rubbed his back. "It's okay. No more hiding in the cabinets. Okay? We don't want this happening again." He said softly.

Irra nodded and snuggled in to Logan's chest. Logan rubbed his back.

The twins rose up, finally getting the sense to ask the other sides.

Irra was still crying but a lot less now. "Logan what happened?" Roman asked and he and Remus ran over. "He got locked in the cabinet and started freaking out." Logan briefly explained.

Remus ran his fingers through Irra's hair. Irra learned into the touch and smiled softly. "He's okay now just needed someone to let him out." Logan said as Remus took Irra into his arms.

Irra cuddled up on Remus' chest and clung to him with one hand. He looked out at Roman and made grabby hands with his free hand.

Roman gave Irra his hand. Irra smiled and held it tightly as he started falling asleep.

"I shall talk to Patton about this." Logan told the twins before leaving.

——————————————-

Virgil rose up in Janus' room. Janus was sitting on his bed, with a stuffed dragon in his arms and watching The Corpse Bride.

"H-Hi mom." Virgil said. Janus paused the movie. "Hey Vee." Janus smiled waving him over. Virgil went over and was hugged by Janus.

Virgil hugged back. "So what you watching?" Virgil asked. "The Corpse Bride." Janus answered as he scooted over to make room for Virgil.

Virgil sat next to Janus and cuddled up with him. Janus kissed Virgil's temple and played the movie.

"Sorry for hurting you mom." Virgil mumbled. "It's okay Virgil. You didn't mean too. You were stressed and scared." Janus smiled hugging Virgil close.

Virgil smiled and they started watching the movie.