Chapter 15

Bonjour!
Weird fellows

I'm late. I know but in my defense, I updated last night maybe in my dream because when I woke up and checked I find the chapter is well written saved but not published.
So that's it😅😅.

Cara pov.

Marco drives us to our little home.
Dom on the passenger seat as usual on his laptop god knows doing what.

At the back seat four extra creatures of god.
We all are exhausted so no one talked.
And that's, not a shocker because we don't do ridiculous talk all the time, okay.

Marco's eyes sometimes glance in the mirror with confusion. Maybe wondering why we all are silent.
The reality is there are so many things in our minds right now.

And my mind is stuck at a forest green eye gorgeous creature of god.

*sigh* snap out of it cara because I think you have more important matter to handle like what he had planned for you?

Yet again it ends up thinking about him. How can I snap out of it Mr. Conscience?

*sigh* dummy just because no one considers you as a female doesn't mean you are male. Trust me you are female from inside, So it's Ms. Not Mr.conscience.

Okay, Ms.conscience don't you think today you are being more ridiculous than me?

*hah!*no one can be more ridiculous than you in...

"We are here", my thoughts cut when Marco stopped the car.

We all get out of the car and jump above the white picket fences.

Marco and dan also jumped behind us and followed us.

"Dom will take you all to the office. And don't even think about playing smart, even though I doubt the 'smart' part in your case. But keep this in your mind that if even another bird got to know about our negotiation trust me you will not able to get a second chance. Because for that you need to be alive, right", ava stiffened beside me at his threat.

I give him a blank look and walk forward two steps," you don't need to worry, because I won't die in peace without crumbling every bone of that BASTRD with my own hands".

Hatred, anger is visible in my voice which made shock Marco for a second.

"I like her", dom muttered from behind and give me thumbs up with a cheeky smile.

I reciprocate his smile.
And Marco glared at us. At last, before walking towards his cab he gave a glance to all of us even though his longer gaze on particular someone didn't go unnoticed.

Ava instantly look down. Me and dan glared boring holes on his muscled back.

"So do you guys have something to eat? I actually couldn't eat breakfast because of some work", dom gives us again his cheeky smile.

We all groaned because of his cute face.
How can even someone say no to that face- ava muttered.

Awww isn't he is the cutest-cupcake muttered.

Uhhuh...cutest asswipe-dan

Ava and cupcake glared at him.

I ignore them and gesture dom to follow me towards the kitchen.

After telling him to eat whatever he finds edible I decided to work on my revenge plan.

Because no one messes with me and gets away easily.