»1«

⚠ sign of child abuse ⚠

*6 years ago*

"Common, they're on your left!"

"Get down!"

"HURRY UP!"

"Well, I'm doing the best I can, Mic! Stop commanding me!"

The heroes were in the middle of a tough fight with villains in a big old building, which happened to be their hiding place when one of the heroes - Eraserhead - came along this one "easy to overlook" door. "I have to check whats in there once we're done here," he thought to himself.  Some villains escaped, but the rest was secured, so Eraserhead kicked open the door, ready to attack. But there was no attack. The room was dark with no windows or furniture. He wanted to walk away, as he thought the room was empty, but then he heard a light jingle of some sort of chains from one of the corners. He came into that room and looked around. And there you were. Underweight, numb-looking child.

"Hey.." Aizawa kneeled in front of you, "it's okay, we're gonna take you somewhere safe." He narrowed his eyebrows as he noticed you didn't even glance at him. He kinda expected at least some reaction. But he brushed it off with a thought that you probably have to be in shock. He gently touched your shoulder as he wanted to get your attention and you flinched under his touch, but you also finally looked at him.

The man you saw in front of you looked very tired with his black circles under eyes and long messy hair. But he also seemed... safe. The truth be told, you didn't really care. You didn't care about anything at that time. You just wanted everything to stop. He then started to unchain you:

"My name is Shota Aizawa, I'm a hero so you are in god hands, you don't need to worry. Do you mind sharing your name as well maybe..?"

You looked at him with your empty e/c eyes and thought for a minute. You weren't so sure about your name anymore. But then you remembered.

"...y/n."

"Very well, y/n, it's nice to meet you." You just looked at him, waiting. "Me and other heroes here," he continued, "will take you somewhere, where someone nice will take good care of you, okay?" he said not really expecting an answer. You just slowly blinked at him, processing what he was saying. Then he gently picked you up, horrified how light you were, and carried you out of that building, which contained so many bad memories.

And that's the day, you finally got chance to live.

***

Thank You so much for reading the first chapter! <3 also English isn't my first language, so feel free to correct me.
I don't own the picture on the top, or any of the characters!