✎ 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

warning: sudden sadness D: but dw its ok i promsie i am not mean

and again thank you so much for reading :D i have had so much fun reading your comments. ily!! have a great day

ⰔⱄⰔ

"what was your favorite subject in school?" dream asked, rolling over on his bed and pressing the phone to his opposite ear.

elle hummed. "i wasn't a huge fan of school, but i had an amazing math teacher, so that was really the only class i enjoyed. i still like math."

"really? that's cool. most people didn't like math. i liked it too, though. not that i was good at it."

"dude, math gang. oh, actually, my friend figgs is a huge math nerd, too. we can actually have a math gang."

"wow, i've gotta leave dream team for math gang. you've convinced me. even though i'm bad at it."

"wow, pogchamp..." elle felt more enthusiastic than she sounded, she was simply exhausted. her sentence trailing off, eyes heavy—she was fighting to stay awake, and dream could easily sense this.

"you're tired," he stated. "go to sleep. what time is it for you?"

"mmm...3:17 a.m." elle yawned.

"oh—we're in the same time zone. but seriously, go to bed."

"nooo....i don't want to..."

"i know you don't, but you should."

"why.." she whined, dragging out the question.

"it's good for you."

"i'll only go to sleep if you go to sleep." elle's voice became more distant with each word.

"why—you know what, never mind. i'll go to sleep. you happy?" dream waited for an answer, but received none—she had already drifted off. he could only hear a few shuffles on the other end of the call; smiling, he sighed and settled down under his covers.

speaking to elle was strangely peaceful (especially when she was sleepy), dream thought. that was the only way to describe it. he felt himself calm down from whatever was bothering him—her soft voice, her tiny giggles and hums that showed she was listening all warmed him to the core. he didn't really like that he was feeling like that: all warm and happy. those sentiments had been foreign to him for quite some time, and they were barreling their way back to him all of a sudden. he felt as if he'd been knocked right off his feet.

but why did he also feel good about it?

shouldn't being knocked off your feet be a bad thing?

well, at this point maybe he should say swept off his feet. and if he was being completely honest, dream was charmed by her. she was so gentle. and lovely. and funny, and—hold up, why could he think of so many words to describe her?

"oh no," he thought. "no, no. no, i can't do this. not now." but alas, he couldn't help it.

elle had activated dream's simp mode, and he could not seem to turn it off.

ⰔⱄⰔ
---twitter---

Dream | DreamWasTaken
hey guys, i didn't want to have to tell you like this, but it's all been so sudden. i'm sorry to say that i'm leaving the dream team to join the math gang with @elrosie and @figgsyfoo. please support my decision <3 love you all
21.3k likes | 7.9k retweets | 9.1k comments
|
George | GeorgeNootFound
dude......how could you...honestly cant believe it....cant say im surprised though....
|
sappynappy | twsimpnap
mans is leaving us for women again🥺💔and you suck at math get out of here
|
Dream | DreamWasTaken
@twsimpnap @GeorgeNootFound no...im not leaving you for women....im leaving you for math.....i thought that was obvious....
|
fleur🌷| elrosie
sorry guys, didnt mean to steal ur man like that but oops i did🤩🙌math gang supremacy
|
figgs🐇| figgsyfoo
wait what
|
fleur🌷| elrosie
@figgsyfoo oh lmao i forgot to tell you, i told dream you liked math and it turns out we all like math and now we are the math gang
|
figgs🐇| figgsyfoo
oh ok
|
George | GeorgeNootFound
@figgsyfoo watch out sapnap might hey mamas you
|
sappynappy | twsimpnap
@GeorgeNootFound dude we are not friends anymore goodbye
|
figgs🐇| figgsyfoo
what