Chapter twelve - Welcome to the Ellen DeGeneres Show & The Phone Call

Santana Pov:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock telling me it's 5:00 o'clock in the morning. Brittany is on the other side of me , with her hand on my stomach. It's time for us to get on the road to LA !!

" baby it's time to wake up " I said in her ear . She lift her head up a little . " ugh why do we gotta get up so early ?" She asked and I giggled . Normally I would be the grumpy one but I'm rubbing off on her & vice versa . " come on , and get dressed . Quinn is gonna pick us up soon . If she's not already here " I said rolling my eyes playfully . Brittany got up and I smacked her ass , she looked at me and I winked at her . " sorry it's a habit " I said smirking getting up walking to the closet . I put on a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt and my uggs. My hair in a messy bun & put on my glasses . I turned around to see Brittany already dressed & walking to my bathroom so she could brush her teeth . I followed her . " what time does her show even start ?" She asked. " it's a live tapping so I'm sure like 3 but we have to get there early to get ready or what not . " I said & she shook her head. After we're done brushing our teeth , we grabbed our suitcases and walked downstairs . " good morning girlsss. " rachel said smiling. " morning Berry " I said & Brittany nods, my poor baby still sleepy . " Quinn will be here soon , so we can both drop you guys off . " Rach said . " prefect! thanks " I said smiling.

- In LA -

Brittany Pov:
After the long hours of sitting in that plane being scared half to DEATH . We're finally in LA . A limousine took us to the hotel we'll be staying in for the week . The time zone is very difficult & different , Los Angeles is like three hrs behind . So it's like 3 am here . Once we checked in , I literally jumped into bed and got comfortable .

" your such a kid babe " I hear Santana say cuddling up next to me . I laughed , " It's not my fault I'm tired , we left at 6:30 now we're three hrs behind New York . Like what the heck . Now set the alarm for 10:30 so we can sleep then get up and get dressed go sight seeing , I promise Hudson I'll bring him a stuff bear or something " I said taking my clothes off . " you're sexy baby." santana says and I blushed . She takes her clothes off and lay on top of me . " goodnight sweet cakes" i said giving her a kiss on the head . " hmm goodnight sugar plum , I love you " She says going to sleep . I remember saying I love you too before my eyes closed .

- few hrs later .-

Santana Pov:
Ugh . I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off . I picked up my phone Ave turned it off & then looked to my left to see that it's empty. Brittany must've gotten up . I decided to get up and check out the view . When I walked towards the window , Brittany came through the door with two coffees .

"Good morning Hun . "She says . I smiled and gave her a kiss . " Good morning babe , how'd you sleep ?" I asked . " I slept great . I'm ready for today , how about you ?" She asked , I smiled . " I slept great since I had you by my side . You're a great cuddle buddy " I said & She blushed . "So should we go sightseeing before heading over to the studio or after ?" She asked . " let's go after , because I wanna take you to dinner ". I said smiling at her . She leaned over and gave me a kiss .

- At Ellen Studio -

Brittany Pov :
Right now , we're at Ellen's studio but we're waiting in the dressing room . Santana getting her makeup done & I'm sitting here going through a magazine . I'm not nervous.. okay maybe a little it's been a while since I've been on television and I just don't wanna embarrassed myself or San . She's used to this stuff , I'm not honestly but we're here to have fun so let's get , let's go .