chapter twenty eight - meeting Brittany's niece and nephew

Brittany Pov-
Today is the day, we meet my niece and nephew . I'm so nervous . Me and San are on the way to go get them from the Airport . She's driving though because I am a nervous wreck before leaving the house , I cleaned the house about 5 times . Santana literally picked me up and put me in her car , Luckily I had extra crocs in here . Oh no , we're here .

" Okay baby , we're here !" San says unbuckling her seatbelt. I sat there . " Can we go home ? San Im not ready ! What if they think I'm not as cool as I say I am ? Or What if Their dad doesn't like me because I am gay ? or What If -" I got cut off with San lips on mine . " Baby can you chill for me ? your making me nervous about meeting them too . Trust me , They will love you , they will adore you . If their dad doesn't like you , then I can kick his ass .. simple . But Im sure he'll love you as much as I do . " She says smiling . I smiled back at her. she's right . "Okay let's go " I said unbuckling myself and getting out . I walked to the other side to get san . She grabbed my hand and we both walked inside the airport . We stood at the gate they were walking from out of but nobody came yet. " What if they decided they didn't wanna meet me " I said looking at San pouting . " Babe , I'm sure they are coming. " She says grabbing my head . " Excuse me , Are you Brittany Pierce ? " Someone ask me . It was a man who looked two years older than me maybe three . "Yes I am , who are you ?" I asked confused . " Oh I am so sorry . I'm Paul Simons" He said giving my. handshake . " Oh hi there ! this is Santana lopez my girlfriend " I said & he shook San's hand . " Believe me I know . Your father talks about her so much . I love your artists & Me and the kids love your work ." He says & I smiled looking down seeing two small people . " This is Jada and Jaiden . Jada and Jaiden , this is your auntie Brit and auntie San." Paul told them . They walked up to me all shy and stuff . " You two are so adorable omg" San gushed . They both blushed . " Hi there , I'm auntie Brittany but you can call me Britt , Britt Britt or britty " I told them . Jaiden was the first one to walk up and give me a hug on my legs . " I'm Jaiden but you can call me Jai just like my daddy . I watch all your videos on wootube . I wanna be like you when I'm older " He says smiling at me . My heart starts to warm up . " Hi I'm Jada but my dad calls me jellybean because I like jellybeans so much . " She says giving me a hug too and J started to cry . " Oh no auntie britty don't cry . We sowwy " Jada says but I shook my head . " No baby you're okay . These are happy tears . How about we go out for lunch , I have more people I want you guys to meet " I said . They all nodded and we walked to the car . Thank you god we brought two extra booster seats for when Flynn and Hudson stay with us .
------
At spotlight diner

Santana Pov-
Once we picked up Paul and the kids from the airport, we took them back to our house where they would be staying for the whole week . We didn't want them staying at no hotel , I wanted to make sure the kids and Paul were comfortable as possible . Right now , We're at Spotlight diner , With Quinn , Hudson , Rachel , Flynn, Alex , Carmen , Baby Jack Jack , Hes just the cutest lil boy I've ever seen ( besides Flynn and Hudson ) . OU ! Blaine and Kurt is here too .

" Wait wait . So you three used go work here before working for Santana?" Paul says pointing at Quinn,Britt, & Blaine. Blaine nodded . " Crazy right ? We've been through the most stuff last year and half of this year . but we managed to keep it together .. I think that's why our bond is strong now & better " I said smiling . " That's amazing . So Who's Hudson & Flynn ?" He asked smiling . Hudson & Flynn raised his hand . " Hi I'm Paul , You guys can call me Uncle P if you like." He tells them . They smiled . " Awesome ! " Hudson says . "Now how old are you guys ?" He asked them . " I'm 5 going on 6 soon " Hudson says smiling . " And Im 3 going to be this many." Flynn says holding up 4 fingers . " Wow you guys are getting big , Jellybean and Jai just turned 4 in January " He tells them . "Really ? They can play with us ?"Flynn asks . He nodded " Yes they can , would you guys like to play?" He asks . All the kids nodded , Even baby Jack Jack said a little something something. " Well how about we go to the park ?" I asked . I swear to you , ALL the kids screamed . " Omg okay let's then." I said . Brittany paid for everyone lunch .
---------

The Park

All the kids took off running soon as we let them out the car . Baby Jack Jack is letting me hold him . I already love this little guy so much . Everyone else went on the playground to play with the kids .

" You'll be a great mom you know ?" Paul says walking to me smiling . " You think so ?" I asked . He nodded . " Yes maam . I see the way your eyes light up when the twins interact with you or even when Hudson and Flynn gives you a hug or kiss." He says & I smiled . " Have you guys talk about getting married and having kids ?" He asks . I smiled and nodded . " Yes all the time . " I said looking out to the playground . " I believe she's the one for me Pauly D , Mind if I call you that ?" I asked laughing . He laughed but nodded . " Cool , When she came into my life , I didn't think I could love anyone else after my deform ex girlfriend.. but Brittany ? She's makes me feel wanted and special . She makes me a better person." I tell him & He smiled . " That's awesome ! I hope I find my happily ever after ." He said. I nodded telling him to continue . He sighs ." After the twins mom , I focused on them ' them only . They always ask about their mom but I wanna wait til they're old enough to understand and why were not together and why she's not allowed to see them anymore" He says. I nodded . " It's okay if you need any help . Just let me and Brit know . we would be glad to fly out to LA just so you can take a break or even bring them here and let them spend time with us because obviously they feel really comfortable with us now ." I told him . " Really? thank you so much " He says . I waved him off with a smile . " You're family now . " I told him smiling . " Babe , give jack jack back to carmen and come play with us " Brittany says running towards us . " Okay okay I'm coming . You coming Pauly D ?" I asked but he shook his head no . " No no , I want my kids to get to know you guys more , have fun" He says smiling . " Of course but Come on Sannn" Brittany says dragging me and Jack Jack.
---------
Later that night

Brittany Pov-
After a long day of playing, eating ice cream and getting dinner , everyone was tired . We're back at my house and all the kids are here in Hudson's room watching a movie , Paul is in his room making phone calls, and me and San are in our room laying down chilling .

" Today was fun babe " She says . I hummed . "Yeah it was . I'm glad they like it here " I told her . " We should go to LA to see your dad maybe during the summer ?" She asks & I smiled . " Ofc , I'll love to go see him " I said looking at her . Then there was a knock on our door . "Come in" I screamed . It was the kids . " Were going to sleep now auntie britty." Hudson says. "We came to say goodnight and give you kisses" Jaiden says smiling . They all came running to our bed and hopped in it . " aww goodnight my loves" I said giving them a hug and a kiss on the head . " Goodnight auntie babies" San says doing the same . " Goodnight auntie britty and auntie sanny " they all said & the boys left , Jellybean stayed back . " What's wrong jellybean ?" I asked her . " May I sleep in with you guys ?" She asks looking . I looked at san and smiled . " yes you can my dear " San says . She smiled and hopped in the bed with us . " Thank you " She says snuggling into me ." She's so adorable.. Can we keep her ?" San asks . I giggled . " I'm pretty sure Paul would want his daughter back " I told her . She just shrugs . " Okay so ? " She says . I laughed . "Goodnight baby , I love you " I said smiling. "Goodnight B , I love you more" She says clapping her hands making the lights go off .

JADA AND JAIDEN ARE SO CUTEE OMGGG . BABY JACKSON IS TOO !