Chapter eleven - Girls night w// a twist

Santana Pov :
It's been a long week , I'm ready for the weekend . I wanna have a sleepover and I know exactly what you're saying " aren't you a little too old for a sleepover " , well yea sure but most importantly we'll be having fun , it's been a while since I had a girls night & im overdue for one at this point. So now I'm gonna make a group chat

Dynamic Foursome
Me : you girls wanna have a girls night this weekend ? 😊
Partner in Crime 😎🔪: we haven't had one in forever 😩 , I'm down .. even though I'm in my room
LucyQ🤡: sure . I get to see my baby . 🥰 be over when I drop Hud off
Bestest Girlfriend Ever 🥰😩: sure babe , I'll be there after playing wit Hudson & il ride with Q
Me : that's nasty 🤮! But okay baby , kiss him for me she tell him that we're gonna have a tana/huddy day next weekend
Bestest Girlfriend Ever 🥰😩: will do ! Bye lovely .

I smiled , We only been together for a couple of weeks.. our anniversary is on 19 & I want it to be special but not like over the time you know ? " Ayoo Berry " i screamed . " What'd you want Satan ?" She asked flopping on my bed . " oh nothing, I just miss you thats all " I said looking at my phone . " you want something.. what you want ?" She said looking at me . " well I was just wondering if you could help me plan something for Brit & I anniversary , but I understand if you..." I said trailing off . She looked at me and broke into a smile . "Yes i will . Anyways , are we cooking or going to dinner or take out ?" She asked . I thought for a min , I do wanna get a lil dressed up and go out . " You know what ? Yea we can go out. Breadsticks ? " I asked and she nodded . "Great ..They should be coming over soon " I said . We stayed in my room & talked for hours until we heard the doorbell.. then the door opening and close . " Bitches we are here !!" I heard Quinn , she's crazy. " We're in San's room !" Rachel screamed. "BABYYYY" Brittany said and jumped on me and showered me with kisses . "Hi babe. " I said giggling . " someone's whipped " I hear Quinn mumbled. " aww is my little baby mad now ? C'mon gimme kisses" Rachel says giving her kisses on her face . " Disgusting " I said pretending to gag . "Anywaysss , we're going out to eat , breadsticks but we don't gotta dress fancy and then we can go have fun maybe " Rachel said. We all nodded & Rachel & Quinn left my room .

Brittany Pov:
Sleepover at Santana's this weekendddd WOOO . But there's a slight problem.. I have scars on my arms and I'm afraid she would sees them & break up with me and I know I promise her I wouldn't do it but it's just had so much anger and pain .. I don't like to talk about my problem to anyone . Since my parents and Savannah and my sisters and Finn death, I just lost myself .. yes I have dance and blaine and Quinn and Hudson and Rachel and Kurt .. but I still feel lost . And I also don't want to lose San , she makes me happy and proud of myself .

" Hey babe , are you okay .. you been in a staring trance for a while " she asked sitting down . I smiled and look at her . " yes everything is just fine , I'm gonna go to the bathroom , pick my clothes out ? " I asked . She nodded excitedly . "yes!! We can match." she said running to her closet and taking my bag with her . I shook my head and walked to the bathroom and got my self washed up and ready . While I was in the shower I was examine my scars .. my arm are so fucked up.. After about 20-30 mins , I got up and wrapped the towel around me . I walked into San room because she seen me naked before . I put my bra and panties on and seen she had our clothes out , matching sweatshirts shirt with some jeans or in her case leggings and vans . I quickly put on my sweatshirt . "Oh hey . I went to use the guest bathroom while you was in mine " She says . " sorry if I took too long " i said and she nodded . " Gosh no . So let me hurry up and put on my clothes so we can take a picture " she says & i giggled . She's the cutest , as she get dressed , I laid back in her bed & played a game on my phone. "we're coming in !! " I heard and Rachel comes in with leggings and a hoodie with uggs & Quinn was matching her but she had on crocs . " hey brit brat " Quinn said . " you're weird , what do you want ?" I asked . She looked at me fake hurt . " wow what makes you think I want anything? "She said fake wiping her tears . I laughed and shook my head. "Get out my face." I said paying attention to my phone . " Y'all stinking up my room" San said walking out with her outfit on but she has on leggings . " Are you ready or what ?" Quinn asked faked yawn . Santana flicked her off . " Rachie can you take me and sanny pictures? " I asked nicely . "yeah , you're my favorite anyways " she says & Both Quinn and Santana gasps loudly. " THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.. IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND & MY BESTFRIEND IS YOUR FAVORITE " Quinn screamed. I started to laugh , " Rach you tryna to still my girlfriend away from me ! " Santana joked . " If I wanted to , I would've done it " She joked back & we all laughed . Rachel started to take me & san pictures then vice versa . " which one babe " San asked me . I went through the pictures and picked out the room with her on my back kissing my cheek . I watched her post it on instagram with the caption " my lover & bestfriend , I love you babe 💕 @therealbrittanyspierce " , not long after , the comments and reposts and the likes came. I posted my favorite one , when we're kissing each other on the lips . " you are the light , my light & you're guiding me to the right way of life. My lady knight in shining armor . I love you pretty lady 😘🖤 @santanasnixxlopez " " You two are disgusting is freakin cute " Rachel says smiling. I blushed & started walking out the door " Exactly.. Rach when are we gonna be that cute " Quinn said turning to her . " when you stop being difficult " I heard & I started laughing again & so did San .