*protect* part 4

GUYS...I DID IT🤪

flashback... ;)

With one loud moan, I let go as the waves of pleasure rolled over me. Oscar groaned as he came inside me, thrusting slowly as he came down from his high. I reached up to peck his lips as he stilled inside me and he smiled before kissing me back.

"We should do that more-"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! NOT ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER!"

warning: SMUT and a slightly vexed Cesar🤧
———————————————————————————————————

The silence in the living room was deafening. Cesar sighed looking down at his feet, and I could feel the second hand embarrassment from where I was sitting.

Oscar was sat beside me, rubbing the back of his neck, and now that we were both fully dressed the awkwardness in the air was too much to handle.

Oscar cleared his throat. "Listen hermano," He shared a glance with me. "What we did-"

"was disgusting," Cesar looked up at us, his face scrunched up as if he was recalling how he found us. Oscar went to interrupt him, but he held up his hand, wanting to finish and let all of his feelings out.

"It was also extremely unhygienic. Now, if I want to sit on that table, to just eat my breakfast before I go to school, I have to disinfect it thoroughly because," He made eye contact with both of us, making us hang our head in shame. "surprise, surprise you guys did it on my side of the counter!"

He sat back crossing his arms and huffing. I cleared my throat. "I'm sorry Cesar, it won't happen again." Oscar gave me a shocked look.

"What do you mean it won't happen again?" He gestured to the kitchen."That was fucking amazing!"

I gasped and smacked his arm. "Shut up." I said through gritted teeth.

Cesar stood up. "You know what you guys can fuck each other however you want, in any position, I really don't give a fuck. But," He pointed his finger at both of us."If you guys having sex interferes with my life, then that's it I'm moving out."

With that, he walked away, shaking his head and muttering to himself.

I sat that with my mouth wide open, shocked at Cesar's bluntness.

Oscar turned to me smirking. "If you don't close that mouth baby, I might just have to put my dick in it."

"Oscar, stop!" I giggled, as I felt a blush creep up my cheeks.

"Please, bebé." He leaned forward to whisper in my ear. "I'm getting hard just thinking about being inside you again." I moaned as he left an open mouthed kiss below my ear.

I felt myself getting wetter and I climbed on his lap, wanting some friction. As I leaned down to kiss him, I heard someone clear their throat. I slowly looked up and met Cesar's eyes.

I held up my hand in surrender. "We'll move to the bedroom." I grabbed Oscar's hand and ran the room, closing the door quickly behind us.

Oscar laughed."I can't believe you're actually scared of Cesar."

"Hey, he's actually pretty scary from my perspective considering he's taller than me!"

He laughed before looking at me with a devilish grin. Oscar walked slowly towards me, backing me up into the door. "Now, what do you say we stop talking about mi hermano and maybe start talking about how I'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk."