Shadow Midas!

I freaking love this version of midas...... Mostly because he is purple but he Is still super sexy and THICC!

(y/n) pov
"It has been 2 months since my boyfriend midas died by a shark. I can't believe he lied to me about the device. He said it was to protect us and all the agents like skye and Tina, But it was all a lie grrrr if I could punch him in his stupid, dumb face right now I would. Pretty crazy huh?" " bark bark. " zack barked. (zack is your doggo but you can name him what you want because yeah we good.) I sighed. As I looked out of my window I saw the authority well what was left of it. It was in ruins. It had trees growing up through the concrete and bricks feel down as well as cobwebs through out the authority. Jules said not to go back there because it could collapse but today was the day that changed because I got dressed and went to the ruins of the authority.

(You is wearing dis hope you like it. ☺️)

Still (y/n) pov ❤️

Still (y/n) pov ❤️

I arrived at the authority at midnight but something seemed off. The sky was filled with................. Purple clouds!? "Well I guess I didn't see the weather forecast, oh well." I said to myself as I walked carefully up the stairs. I got up them without breaking them, but then I heard something behind me. Something grabbed me "AHHHHHHH HELP GET OFF ME YOU FUCK!" I screamed as I beat against this creature. It was so ugly. Like purple mist was its body and its claw like hand dug into my skin making my arm bleed. "jihfujchhdfutsfuucdh" I said. What was it trying to say? Soon I was inside of the authority being pushed to the ground. "please let me go, I not know this was your home, I will never step foot here again just let me go." I pleaded to the creature. It let go. "awsknsldpdnbftkkrkkmnbrdjw" it said.
Someone come up to me and stood right in front of me.

OK I'm sorry its not complete yet its just a sad something happened. OK sorry bye for a sec