Chapter 1.

I woke up and took the biggest stretch I could. I got out of bed and walked downstairs, I lived in a small part of Wales, but I just wanted to get away from it.

I smelt bacon, eggs, and all the other kind of things I could smell on a Saturday morning, I walked in the kitchen and saw my dad cooking away while dancing to some tunes from the radio.

I walked back out because I knew he couldn't hear me, I had a little chuckle outside, I am 21 and I want to move up to England so bad. That was originally where I was from, but I moved to Wales when I was about two and a half.

I knew Caspar Lee from South Africa, so I guess I could go and live with him for a bit. We are great friends. We are together.

I met him when I went up for a holiday with one of my friends, she stayed in the hotel because she was ill and I went out for a drink, this was about six months ago, and now me and Caspar are together but find it hard to stay in contact with each other because we live so far apart.

“Roxy, food!” I smiled from my dad shouting over the radio, I walked into the kitchen and took my plate of food and sat down at the table.

“Dad?”

“Yeees” I loved it when he was so sarcastic.

“I have been thinking lately..”

“Oh know, that's trouble!” I laughed.

“I really want to go up and live in England.”

“What about it?”

“I was just wondering if that's okay?” I asked.

“Roxy, you are a beautiful, smart, talented young girl. Live where you want.”

“Thank you!” I ran upstairs leaving my breakfast, I don't eat much anyway. I got out my suitcase already I was so excited. I could drive, so that bit was okay, but where was I going to stay?

I picked up my phone and went through all of my contacts, I found Caspar's number and rang it. He never picks up his phone it annoys me so badly.

“Hey” I heard Caspar say down the phone.

“I have great news!”

“What?” I smiled, I loved talking to him.

“I am coming to live in England!”

“Are you serious, oh my god!”

“I was wondering...”

“Yes you can” We both laughed. “Joe lives here as well though.”

“Have I met Joe yet?”

“No, but he's Zoe's brother!” I new Zoe because I always watch her video's!

“Okay, I better get packing, I will either be there today or tomorrow!”

“I love you Roxy Smith!”

“Love you too Caspar Lee!” I heard the phone go quiet. I put it to the side and put al my clothes and make-up into my two suitcases. I couldn't wait to get out of Wales, not because I didn't like it, but my life ambition was to travel the world, so this is where I start.

I decided to go the next day because it would take my four hours to get up there and it was already seven once I had packed up everything. I brought the suitcases out the door and put them in my car. I locked my car ran back in the house because it was freezing and went to bed.

Everything was happening so fast but I couldn't wait to get away!

**********

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I firstly had to adjust my eyes to the lighting, once I had done that I saw I had a text from Caspar.