Chapter 7

This is in Nemuri's pov and its mostly for the one TikTok Chris Wehkamp's tiktok with him 'singing' the bit of Bring Me to Life so thats the whole point of this chapter, i'm sorry if its off but next chapter should be back to Yuki's pov

Nemur's Point of View

As Nemuri hung up my phone, Nemuri saw her three friends looking at me, puzzled. "I guess the League of Villains are causing trouble again," she sighed and looked at her phone. "It wasn't long ago since they've done something. I'm honestly not surprised."

"I wonder what they're up to this time," Yukina asked softly, looking so sad, and worried for the children.

"I'm not sure, but we're ready for them this time, hopefully," Shouta added, "But let's not dwell on it and let's go get some lunch."

"Yay, lunch," Yuki said giggling, almost excited for whatever food we get. She was so loveable, even if we haven't been friends long, she's that loving and accepting. Even her giggles and laughs were contagious, she's just so pure hearted.

"So, where to? What sounds good," Yamada asked a tad bit too loud for Yuki's liking.

'That damned idiot, I tried to warn him,' Nemuri thought as Yuki looked at him glaringly, which was kinda scary, who knew?

"Somewhere quiet please," Yuki said, almost begged. Considering how much she drank last night, I don't blame her.

"Sure, how about sushi," Nemuri suggested to the group.

"I love sushi," Yuki said giggling.

"I guess that's it, sushi it is, sorry boys," Nemuri said as she joined in giggling with Yuki.

"Sushis good to me," Sho mumbled, as he was looking at the shorter woman.

'As I thought," Nemuri thought as she got her phone out to send a text to Yamada.

"Sounds good to me," Yamada said as his phone buzzed, indicating a message. As he looked at his phone, the group went on without him, since he won't have a problem catching up. "Did you forget about me," he pouted after he responded to Nemuri's message. Nemuri and Yamada decided to try to get their new friends together. They both noticed the lingering looks they gave each other, from the other night and earlier.

"It's only because you're tall, you'll catch up to us, better than I would at least," Yuki restored to the loud blonde.

"True, but still," he said, pouting a bit. Nemuri noticed that he was still a bit flirty with her, but she didn't say anything, yet. It was still too soon to ask him about Yuki. In that moment, Nemuri felt that unfamiliar feeling, from Yuki's quirk, if her memory was right.

"I guess she decided on her gameplan," Nemuri thought, as she looked at the pink headed woman as she laughed lightly.

"What's the matter 'Muri," Yuki asked as she looked at her weirdly.

"Nothing, just thinking of an old joke I just got," dodging her question. As the three of us walked to Mawashi-zushi Katsu.

"Oh, ok," Yuki said softly. "Lunch is on Yamada right," she said, smirking a bit at our promise.

"Yeah, sorry Yuki," Yamada said softer than usual, remembering what Nemuri had said in her text among other things. As he apologized, he hugged her, "I'll try and not be loud," he said laughing lightly.

"Thank you Yama," she said smiling at the taller man.

"How many?" the host asked us.

"Four please," Shouta responded, as he noticed the other man looking at Yuki. She wasn't as observant as he was, as she was still spacing out, thinking about something.