Chatper 30

A few months later

Yuki's been held against her will, about two to three months, and of course Shouta and the others have been looking for her. She turned her cell phone off, seeing as she couldn't send a location text to Shouta or Nemuri, and wanted to keep it with some charge left. She heard Enji and the other men, she assumed, leave for the day.
“Someone needs to stay behind you idiots,” she heard Enji’s booming voice.
“Sorry sir, I’ll stay behind,” she heard another man say.
“You better if you know what’s good for you,” she heard with a door slam. A few minutes passed, and the man was at her cell, for a lack of better terms, door.
“So, brat, are you hungry? I made some rice,” the man said, as he pushed it through the small doggie-like door they installed a while ago.
“Thank you,” Yuki said, as she ate the whole small bowl. After she gave the empty bowl back to the man, Yuki decided that right now was ideal to send the text, so she got her phone and turned it on. As she turned it back on, she got bombarded with texts from everyone, and she decided to send one to Shouta first.
Yuki: Sorry, I had to save my battery, but everyone but one guy is at the ‘safe house’ but here’s my location stud

Yuki had to wait for a few minutes before she got a reply, and she sighed in relief.

Shouta: Kitten! Thank god, I’ll tell the others, stay safe baby, we’re on the way
Yuki: Please hurry, I’m not sure when they’ll come back I love you stud

Shouta’s Point of View

    “Nezu, Yuki sent me a text with her location, we need to move now.” Shouta said as he entered Nezu’s office.
    “Ok, let me contact the police, they need to be updated as well, now go get Yamada and Nemuri, I’ll tell their classes that today’s cut short.” Nezu said as he picked up the phone, and as Shouta left to find his other two friends.

    After a few minutes, Shouta rounded up Nemuri and Yamada, and they waited for the police outside at the front gate.
    “So where is she? Is she okay?” Yamada asked, before Nemuri could. During the few months they were looking for her, Shouta was barely sleeping let alone eating right, Nemuri was feeling guilty so she wasn’t doing good either. Nemuri wasn’t sleeping either, but it was more than Shouta. During the few months, Nezu went ahead and approved the renovation plans for their dorm apartment, so it was bigger, and had two extra rooms and a bigger kitchen, but not by much. Eri was confused at first, but she was worried for her teacher, and mother figure in her life. Yamada was worried as well, but since he wasn’t as close to her like Nemuri or Shouta, he was basically their rock for this whole ordeal, so he let the three of them crash at his room, and did whatever they needed.
    “I’m not sure, but she sent a location to where Endeavor is keeping her. It’s a bit out of Musutafu, maybe thirty or so minutes,” Shouta explained. “Where are the police, they're taking so long! We need to go now,” he ranted, as he paced back and forth.
    “Give them some time Sho, buddy, they need to get their shit together, and get armed, if need to,” Yamada said, as he patted his friends back, to reassure him.

    After the police arrived, Shouta showed them the text Yuki sent him. The police went ahead and started the process of tracking Yuki's phone, in case it was still on, and sent an ambulance to the location and also went to the location with the group in tow.
          "She's going to be ok Sho, I promise," Yamada tried to comfort his best friend.
         "I sure hope so," he replied as he watched the landscape pass by, they rode in one of the cruisers.

       After the car ride, and some ignored words of encouragement, they finally arrived. The location was an abandoned house, or to the public it looked abandoned, and the lawn was overgrown, the grass was up to Shouta's knees. 

    “Alright men, we’re here to locate Yukina Fujita, she’s a young lady, with short pink hair, and around five foot tall,” one of the officers told his crew, as he looked at each one of them. “Anything else Mister Aizawa?”
    “She also will go by Yuki, and she’s about five two, she was last seen with Nemuri, and she was wearing a baggy shirt, with some jeans,” Shouta added to the cop’s description. “We know that this property belongs to Enji Todoroki, so be careful. According to Yuki, he’s away at the moment, and we’re not sure when he’ll return so stay alert.”
    “Yes sir,” the other cops replied, as they started to head into the building, riot shields up and ready. “Are you ready EraserHead?”
    “As I’ll ever be,” Shouta replied, as he put his yellow goggles on. “I’m not holding back if I see anyone,” he warned. He was ready to rescue Yuki, it’s been far too long without her.
    “Don’t go overboard,” one of the policemen whispered to him.
    “He kidnapped my girlfriend, how would you feel?”
    “Oh, right, just don’t do anything to stupid.”