School the next day part 2

I blushed as Hugo carried me back to my room and said okay baby what do you want to do til dinner? I sighed and said just set me down on my bed for now. He smiled and nodded as he sets me on my bed. I blushed and said clover where are you? He smiled and hopped up on the bed and said right here princess what's up? I smiled and said I could use a Sofia clover cuddle. He blushed and said you got it princess hoping into my arms I chuckled and pet him gently and said Hugo could you go down to the kitchen and ask for a bunch of carrots and a bowl of nuts as well as grabbing a thing of birdseed out of my closet? Hugo nods grabbed the seed and placed it next to me and then left for the nuts and carrots. I smiled and said robin mia dinner! Placing a bowl of the seeds on the table next to me. I smiled as Hugo brought me the carrots and nuts. I chuckled and gave whatnot the nuts and handed clover the carrots. They smiled and said Thanks princess. I nodded and smiled as I rub clovers belly playfully and said what would I do with out my little cuddle bunny. He blushed and said I don't know but we talked about that name princess. I nodded and said sorry clover I guess I forgot. He blushed and said it's fine just don't forget I may be a bunny but I'm not a pet. I nodded and said I'm well aware clover. So clover I've been meaning to ask but there's a contest coming up and I was hoping you could help me with something? He blushed and said sure what is it? Well it's a painting contest and I was hoping you would model for me? He blushed and said oh uh I guess but why me? I smiled well it's a paint your favorite animal and well I was thinking of you. He blushed and said wait I'm your favorite ? I nodded and said it's you then Mia and robin then whatnot and then minimus just don't tell him okay. Clover nodded but why's minimus last? He's not my last favorite is wormwood. Oh I see. I jumped as I hear Sofia!!! Coming from outside my window I sighed Hugo help? He nodded and helped me to the window where I saw minimus. Sofia I was flying and saw something you have to see come on! I nodded and said okay but I was hurt earlier so I can't move well. He looks at me and said uh hurt how? I sighed I'd rather not talk about it right now. He nods and gets into position for me to get on his back. I sighed and said do you think you can carry two? Of course it's not the first time you asked me to. I nodded and said said I know but it's different now. I climbed up to his back and said come on Hugo. He nodded and gets on. I smiled okay minimus where I'd this thing I got to see he blushed and said I'll show you I nodded as he took off flying toward the edge of the kingdom and said down there points with his wing I looked and saw amber and Desmond struggling. I sighed and said take us down. He nodded and glands out of sight I sighed and got down to my feet and said I wish to be healed. I sigh as my amulet healed my pain. I sighed and said Hugo go back to the castle and tell my dad. He nodded and took off with minimus. I sighed and walked out and said Desmond what are you doing!? He jumped and said since I can't have you I thought why not take amber. I growled over my dead body and said look you have no right you can either get out or you will likely be facing judgment from my father your call. He smiled and said either way works fine. I laughed and said then Desmond by the Authority of the protectors you are under arrest I filcked my wrist and tied him up and said you have been acussec of assault battery and rape I whistled and smiled as minimus came back with Hugo and my father. Well done Sofia. I smiled thanks dad. I smiled as he picked up Desmond and said Desmond you are here by vaned from Enchancia under pain of death and smiled guards please take Desmond back to his home. Yes sir you're majesty. I smiled and let go. I jumped though as my enchantlet begins to ring I sighed and answer as the chieftress pops up Sofia we have a level three emergency all protectors are required to report to protector island immediately no Exceptions. I'm on my way chieftress. I sighed sorry dad but I have to go I'll be back as soon as I can. I sighed and said to protectors island minimus and hurry. He nodded and flew off heading to the mystic isles. I sighed as we landed on the island of protectors and rushed into the chamber. I'm here chieftress how can I assist? We have been getting sos calls from the island of unicorns I want you and Christa to check it out. I bow and said right away I sighed and used my enchantlet sky? Come in I need your help on the island of protectors. I smiled as he said on my way my princess. I smiled and went outside. I'm here my princess!! I smiled and hugged him ok back to the island of unicorns. Sky looks at me but my princess what do we have there? I've been asked to check out the source of a distress call. He nodded and said with honor my princess. I smiled as he flew me to the island of unicorns and I started looking for any trouble. There my princess! I looked and saw a unicorn trapped in some kind of trap. I sighed and got off sky and walking slowly said excuse me but are you okay? I sighed as the unicorn said no I'm not my leg it's caught. I nodded and went to look and saw that she was trapped in a poachers bear trap. I sighed and turned on my enchantlet this is protector Sofia i need every available protector to the island of unicorns there's a injured unicorn in a poachers trap. I smiled and nodded as Christa said I'm on my way partner. I sighed and said hurry I'm not sure what to do here. Oryian I'm coming to. I sighed as the protectors all arrived and said quickly get her free. I nodded and started to pry open the trap and smiled as the unicorn pulled free. I smiled and let go of the trap and said sky go get minimus I may need him. Right my princess. I smiled and said I wish I could heal this unicorn. I smiled and gently touched the unicorn and smiled as she was healed. Oh thank you protectors. I smiled and said you're welcome may I know you're name? She nods and said you may call me lira. I nodded and said well it's great to meet you now if I may how did this happen? I don't know but I owe you my life. I smiled and said it was nothing I'm always happy to help. But surly there's something I could do to repay you? I smiled and said well if you want to there's one thing. She nods and name it. I smiled and said my sister always wanted a unicorn to be friends with what do you say? She nods and said it would be a privilege as long as she is responsible and respectful. I smiled and said I can talk to her about it but maybe you could come with me? Sure thing. I smiled and turned to the chieftress and said is there anyway I could further assist? No you may go we'll call if we need you. I nodded and smiled as I gently placed my hand on the unicorns neck and stoked her. She smiled and said here I'll give you a ride home. I smiled and said that won't be necessary as minimus and sky landed. I smiled and said sky you should stay and see if you can help I need to get home come on minimus I smiled and climbed onto minimus and said back home follow me lira. She nods and we flew home I chuckled and whispered wait here as I went inside and said Marci could you go tell amber to come out to the courtyard? Of course miss. I smiled and said thanks heading out to the courtyard.