Liara ambers Surprise

Liara's POV.

I smiled and waited as Sofia came out and said hide til I call you. I nodded and hid behind a big tree. I smiled as I heard a door open and chuckled as Sofia started to get ready for her surprise.Sofia! Is everything ok Marci said you wanted me? I smiled and chuckled quietly as Sofia said I'm fine I just want to talk to you about something.

Sofia POV.

I Smiled as Amber looks at me concerned and said oh? I nodded and said you know how you never get that unicorn? She blushed and said yeah why? I smiled and said Lyra come out now! I smiled as Lyra smiled and stepped up and shook her head. I chuckled surprise. Aahhhhhhhhhh Sofia you can't be serious? I smiled and said oh I am. Amber blushed and said oh thank you thank you! I smiled and said easy amber I brought her here but dad has jurisdictional authority to say no. Amber smiled and said I know but hugs. I smiled and hugged her. I blushed as James came running Sofia what the hell amber I nearly jumped out of my skin why would you scream like that...? I sighed and said it's not exactly her fault. I chuckled as liars came out from behind me. James oh! I see. I chuckled and said James can you get dad? He nodded and said if I promise to help take care of her can I get rides? I rolled my eyes and smiled it's up to her As I stroked Lyra's nose. Lyra smiled and nudged amber and blew on her. I chuckled and said she wants you to pet her sis. Amber oh okay pets Lyra. I jumped as I heard well if it isn't the girl who keeps getting in my way. I growled amber get behind me. I turned and started looking for the voice and nervously said prisma show yourself before I call the protectors! Prisma steps forward and said that's no way to treat a guest. I growled your not welcome here I took my fighting stance and called minimus come quick!! I smiled as he rushed out and said what's wrong? Go get Krista. Fast! He nodded and took off flying. I turned back to prisma what do you want? She chuckled and said nothing much just you! I growled and screamed Hugo!!!! I smiled as he jumped out of the window and drew his sword leave her alone! I smiled and said you have two choices leave or die! She chuckled how about niether since you know as well as I do what happens when you kill someone in the line of duty. I blushed and said oh yeah well so what my family comes first. She laughed and said oh you sweet Naïve princess don't you know it's folly to defy on your own.

Prisma oh bravo but you know you can't win. I can because I stand for one and all! 

Prisma chuckled and said you really don't get your situation do you? What do you mean? She smirks I'm far more powerful than you and your pathetic human family! I growled and said my family is far more powerful as we don't fight for our selves we fight for all of our friends and family including the subject's we rule. She rolled her eyes and said you know we'd make a good team. I said I'd never turn on my family. She nods and said have it your way. She snapped her fingers and a giant grabbed me and took off after prisma. Aghhh Hugo!!! Shut up you! 

Hugo POV.

GUARDS! Quickly! I growled and chased after them and was close to catching up when out of nowhere a griffin landed in front of me. I stopped turning and ran back to the castle. Bailiwick call out the Marshall Sofia's been kidnapped. I began hyperventilating as I started to panic thinking about my promise to king Roland. I turned white as the king came out and said what Is going on I demand to know. I gulped and said I'm sorry you're highness I failed you as I knelt. He looked at me and said what do you mean where's my daughter? I bowed my head crying and said she was taken by a giant i chased after her but was attacked by a griffin and had to abandon the pursuit I accept what ever punishment you would have for me. I threw my sword at his feet and said I'm truly sorry my king. He picked up the sword and said you have nothing to be sorry about Hugo you did your best now I must do Mine what way were they headed? Towards the blazing palacades my king. He nodded and said okay rise and take your sword I have no punishment for you. I nodded and slowly stood and took my sword and put it back in its sheath. I swear to you my king I will find her and save her or die trying. I turned and started for the door. Amber screams Hugo wait! I turned and said what is it? You can't go alone! I don't intended to I intended to go back and get my father and his men we will search high and low and bring any who harm Sofia to justice I bowed and started to leave when Roland grabbed my shoulder and said I order you to stay. I nodded and stopped. He smiled and said turn and face me when I speak to you. I turned and said what will you have me do? He smiled and said I'll gather a search party to assist you. I nodded and said as the king Commands. He chuckled and said bailiwick tell me is the horn I asked for ready? Yes you're majesty. I blushed and said uhm. He smiled and holds out his hand bring it to me. Of course your majesty. I blushed and watched as king Roland blew into a war horn from outside the front door.