Trouble

Hugo's POV

I smiled" so I have a few more things I've been meaning to ask you but I couldn't find the right time but it seems like the time found it for me. I was wondering if you could tell me what happened to your birth father?" She blushed and said "well it's not something I really like to talk about but if you promise me you won't tell anyone about it with asking me then I will tell you". " I'll be more than willing to keep it to myself if you want to tell me." She blushed and said " my dad was a sailor for the king and was always traveling to far away places to trade goods." I nodded and said " oh did he get attacked?" She blushed and said " no he was on a voyage to tangu and his ship was lost at sea." I nodded and said"oh so you don't even know if he is alive do you?" " No I don't know but he's been missing for about two years or so." I sighed and said" would you ever consider looking for him? " She nods and said "I've thought about it but I don't really know where he went missing." I smiled and said "hmmm I think I might have an idea but we'll have to get access to your step dad's records.," She blushed and said " well if it helps I do have a map of the route he took. " I smiled and said that's perfect do you have it here?" She blushed and said "well no it's in a box buried in the yard of my house in the village." I sighed " you've got to be kidding me I'm not letting you go there after what just happened." She rolled her eyes and said"I don't need to". Clover! Robin mia! I look at her confused but realized what she was talking about when a bunny and two birds came in. "Clover I'm going to give you a map to a baried box I need you guys to get it and bring it back". I was stunned as they nodded as she drew a map and handed it to the bunny.