King Roland's Anger

Sofia POV
I blushed as Marci curtsies and rushes to get Mom and dad I blushed and said amber could you send for James too?  I blush as James came in and "said no need and this is not okay"  folds his arms and points to my body. "I called Hugo and he's furious and said he'd be here in five minutes." I blush and smiled "this may come to bite me in the ass but I don't care as I hugged James I love you bro." James smiles and hugs back gently. I jumped an pull back instantly as I heard Hugo come in and said"who the fuck attacked you my sweet?" I blushed and said "Desmond". He looks Me over and spread my legs and said and this points to where my female part was brusied. I blush and" he raped me but it's fine he'll get what's coming".  Hugo "swears tell me he didn't ejaculate?" I shake my head up and down but his my face shielding my belly. Hugo "fuck I'll get that fucker baby are you going to be okay". I nodded and said" you won't make me kill it will you I'd I did get pregnant"?  Hugo no way but I don't want you to keep it if you don't want to we can give it to adoptive parents. I nodded and said I don't mind raising the baby I just never want to see him again if I don't have to. Hugo smiles and kisses my forehead and turned to my dad explaining everything.