Come with us, Junebug pt 2

"IT'S NOT FAIR!" Dirk slammed his fists on the table."SHE gets a robot arm so now she's a monster!" 

It has been 3 days living with 'new June'. She has become really aggressive. Random outbursts. All because Bardle couldn't take out all of the evil I guess. I mean at least she isn't possessed by destroyer of worlds. Just has a lil essence of her.

"SHUT ̴̹̫͗U̷̾̈͛̆͘P̵͚̯̓̕͝" Two voices came from June. No thank you. We stopped dead in our tracks. That's new. 

"Uh June?" I took a step towards her.

"Yea?" She spoke normally. Huh. Maybe it was just our minds  Dirk and Quint looked scared. They slowly backed away and out of the tree house. June and I stayed. 

"Yeah you got a freaky two voice thing going on!" I told her "And you were being mean, you pushed me out of the tree house twice!"

"Yea sorry about that." she scratched the back of her neck. Suddenly she grabbed her head with her right arm. She groaned and got up. 

"Hey are you ok!"I got up after her.

"Yea just a headache. " she groaned again. "They are becoming frequent." 

"Oh." Was all I said. She walked passed me and left the tree house. "Wait up!" I called after her.

She looked back and started running. Faster than normal. Well I'll never catch her but I ran after her anyway. 

"Hey where are you going!" I called. She ducked inside of a building . I went into the building after her. 
---------------------
Junes pov:

Where am I going? And why? Also, WHY AM I RUNNING SO FAST.

"JUNE!" Jack called me. I kept running. I can't stop till I make it.

The king wretch.

 "Go get my body June." It called. Didn't it die when they cut off my arm. Why is it still talking to me? I made it to the king wretches body. a blue essence surrounded me. I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

"JUNE!" Jack called.
----------------------------
Jack's POV:

June was getting the life sucked out of her! 

I didn't even bring a weapon! 

I ran over to her and grabbed her arms and lifted her. After acquiring her body that still has June Inside, I ran with it hoping that the essence thing got away. To my surprise it worked! So we just keep her away from that thing and we're good!

"Hey!OW! Can you not kick me!" I asked to June who was thrashing around in my arms.

 June started to kick me again and in the distance I could see Quint and Dirk running to us, with Bardle behind them. They looked panicked and scared.

I was still struggling because June is getting progressively violent. Kicking me, punching my face, and slapping me, I screamed for them to come and Dirk grabbed June.

June was struggling even more and Quint came over to check on my face, which was bloody and bruised.

"Are you ok?" Quint asked as we walked. 

"Yea I'm  fine. kind of." I answered. 

We stopped after we heard Dirk scream in pain. We turned around and his wrist was bleeding with sharp teeth marks. In the distance I saw June running the other way. What?

"SHE BIT ME!" Dirk yelled. 

I started running after June again. Bardle close behind.

"So how do we fix her again?" I asked Bardle.