VOTE

Alright @JMLeeds have too many good ideas. I can't decide which to do first so we vote! Comment on one and in 2 weeks we see which wins!

1: During a storm Jack and his friends spend time sharing their favorite movies,music,and games. They stick to music to further pass the time. But they learn how HUGE Jacks playlist is and how diverse it is impresses them.

2: Kiss and Make up:  Expressing how you feel isn't easy especially if that person you've known for a while only sees you as a friend (or maybe perhaps even more?) but if so, it's hard to get the words out without choking on them and making a fool of yourself. That's how it is for Jack and June when their friends catch on during that damned day in February: Valentine's Day. Fortunately Jack has a clever way of sneaking and gesticulating his emotions to June without actually saying anything: and that's talking in another language. Or simply be a secret admirer.

3 Quint made his peace with the former bully with his gadgets testing (during season 2). However, Jack didn't... yet. After being teased by Dirk who pulled off a devious prank on him before the Apocalypse which had reminded him to get revenge. Jack becomes a force to be reckoned with when it's comes 2 things: REVENGE 'n' PRANKS! And inevitably his actions alone speak something much worse than an ordinary prank fest...PRANK WORLD WAR!Nobody's safe from this conflict not even the most dangerous as they fall victim to these Gags. And nobody seems to catch Jack in the process of all this.

4: During say like another rainy storm, the gang for another game, plays truth or dare, in which quite hilariously we discovered the full names of our beloved characters: Jackson MacDonald Sullivan, Juniper Carmelita Del Toro, Quinton Oleander Baker, Diederik Blum Kerrsavage (Dirk Bloom Savage). Nicknames are exchanged in which everybody has a laugh at in sharing anecdotes, Jones and other stories (like creepy pasta which is Jack's favorite btw).

5:It's March and Jack surprises everybody with his ancestral tradition St. Patty's Day. Since March is the Irish heritage month, Jack has to tell the monsters a lot about other human cultures when they question him about it; why is green significant, why face painting is customary and why does he have to wear a skirt? (Kilt; and yes the kilt is traditionally from Scotland but it was Ireland during the Middle Ages that bright them over). And FURTHERMORE, why play with an bag with pipes sticking out of it?

6:Jack may look he has straight hair, but in reality, and this is based off of a headcanon; he doesn't. The gang are surprised (especially June) at the fact that when Jack doesn't cut his hair or comb it, or as far as Quint knew, gel and/or condition it, it gets curly. Like really REALLY CURLY. More curlier than June's whose hair is more on the wavy side the luscious locks Jack has that's she SO MUCH (like any girl does) wants to run her hands through.

V O T E 

2 weeks. Starting now.

i-like-to-live