Reveals and Findings

Cool song^^

Marinettes POV

I pulled away and looked at him in confusion. He held my hand up and kissed it and then he used his other hand to show me his ring.

"W-wait this doesn't, unless you're-"

A tiny floating cat then came flying from his drawer, "FUCKING FINALLY, TOOK YALL LONG ENOUGH!!!"

Tikki the came flying out of my purse, "Plagg what the hell!?"

I was so confused. That was until Tikki called the floating cat that smelled like camembert by his name. Now that's when it all hit me!

"Wait a fucking minute? You're cat noir!?"

Adrien looked at me and slightly nodded. So Cat Noir...my crush, is also Adrien, my best friend. Wait a damn minute...wait a damn minute. Cat noir told me he loved me...aaand I said I had no feelings for him back. Yup nice to know that. Now I fucked up even more-

"Marinette, you okay?" Adrien interrupted and asked. I looked up at him and he seemed very worried.

I sighed and looked down while fiddling with my fingers, "Adrien I just...this is so much to take in! I mean I don't know what to do with this information I just received..."

He laughed a little and cupped my face. The next thing he did I wasn't all prepared for... he put his lips against mine-

JK PEOPLE........sorry-

I wasn't all prepared for...he said to me, "It's okay, I know this is a lot to take in and even I can't process it all. I just need for you to believe no matter who you are I won't love you any less, this just made me love you more!"

Holy shit...but when I tell you I blushed...I BLUSHED DEEP RED! Like even redder than my hero suit. Damn I didn't even know he could do this to me.

We hugged each other tight and stayed like this for a good 5 minutes. Then Tikki cleared her through which made us pull apart awkwardly.

"I don't mean to interrupt but uh, Fu said for Marinette to come home about 16 minutes ago-"

Shit. "TIKKI WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU SAY ANYTHING!?"

I grabbed all my stuff and Adrien made sure I didn't take my blades. At least he doesn't know about the ones under my bed-

"I'm coming over tomorrow to check in your room got it?"

Damn it...gotta hide those, "Alright...well I gotta get going!"

We stood there staring at each other in silence. I then walked up to him and kissed his cheek and left blushing! Oh fuck what have I done to myself!

Adriens POV

Marinette kissed me on the cheek and left my dazed. Damn, if only this girl knew what she just did to me. Plagg smirked at me as I placed her bag of blades on my desk!

"Oh what is it, you gonna tease me about that?" I asked annoyed. He flew to the tiny cupboard that stored his chesse.

He then bit a mouthful of stinky camembert and spoke, "You loooooove her!"

Unbelievable. Really...just unbelievable. My phone dinged so I took it from my back pocket. It was Chloe. It read...

You're close to Marinette right? Is she alone?

I started to feel a bit of inner panic from what I read but ignored it and left a reply...

Yeah I am and she's walking home from my house? Why?

I set my phone down and decided to figure out what I'm going to do with Marinettes blades...what do you usually do with bloodied blades? I let out a sigh and as I was about to throw them away, my phone dinged again. Another message from Chloe. I picked up my phone and I think I just went pale from what I read...

Lila is on the move...LILA IS AFTER HER RIGHT NOW YOU NEED TO FIND HER AND MAKE SURE SHES SAFE GODDAMNIT!

I'm not lying if I said I RAN...like ran like fast fast! I went super ✨speedy✨ and caught up to Marinette. Luckily she was around the corner...thank God!

"Adrien? What're you doing here?" She asked curiously. I didn't wanna lie to her. She's already in a bad place right now and I can't go saying 'hey Marinette your creepy ex girlfriend is chasing after you no worries'.

I sighed, "I just thought it'd be nice to walk you home, I kinda forced you to come over so I guess walking you home makes up for that!" Nice save Adrien! Marinette gave me a weird look and I just simply laughed a little. Fuck I was nervous.

Luckily she bought it, "Alright then fine gentlemen...escort me to my place of living."

We both laughed and laughed. She has a cute laughed and it made my heart skip a beat. If only I would be able to hear it forever. That would be hella nice. I still question why she thinks so low of herself. From what I've heard her dad was the main source of that.

It's still strange to me though. Before we knew it, me and my crush were standing right in front of her house. She said her thanks and I walked back home. I wonder what she thinks of Cat Noir!

Speaking of Cat Noir...we still couldn't find much about Paige or her disappearance. It all makes no sense. Then it hit me. The note that revealed us. Hawkmoth has Paige! (A/N: He's so dense) So we find Paige, we find Hawkmoth! But what seemed to concern me even more was how Hawkmoth found out Marinette was Ladybug in the first place.

It explains why some of our recent villains were mostly after Ladybug. That also explains why Ladybug got panic attacks...wait a minute. Has Marinette been...oh no!

She didn't even tell me! What's going on in this little head of yours Princess? It hurts knowing you can't tell me things because of what your dark thought tell you but at the same time...I just need for you to be okay!

A twig snapping snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked around to see a girl with reddish hair and green ugly eyes staring at me before running. Oooookay?

I then received a text from Chloe...

'Did Marinette get home safely?

I sighed and texted her back saying that Marinette was home safe and sound, away from Lila. She replied with an okay.

As I walked home something caught my eye. There was a little girl running out of an abandoned alleyway. She looked both left and right to see if people were around and when she looked ahead! It was...wait a damn minute...PAIGE!!! I ran over to her but then a large man grabbed her from her waist and covered her mouth so she wouldn't scream.

I ran to them but it was too late. The man transformed into Hawkmoth and disappeared into the alleyway. I ran and cried. I had my chance and it was taken! If only I had acted faster...Paige would be safe.

20 minutes earlier/Paiges POV

I finished my nightly chores and luckily, sir wasn't awake and neither was his assistant. I tried looking for windows to crawl out of. I think I was blessed today because there was a window on top of the tower but how would I get down?

I snuck into sirs room for his miraculous. As I tried looking for one, I found a peacock one. YES! I grabbed it and ran out of the room. I climbed up the ladder to the top of the tower when I heard my name being called! CRAP! I continued to climb and put on the miraculous. The kwami, Duusu, told me what I had to do to transform and that's exactly what I did.

I was able to use the peacock wings to fly and I used it to fly out. I look up to see Sir's angry face and him running out. I need to seek help NOW!? I'm one of the only good people that know his identity...I CAN GO TO THE POLICE STATION!

Unfortunately I only got five minutes of transformation...probably due to my age. So I found a place to land and ran. This is a pretty dark alleyway. Looks like I just need to go with it. As I ran I seen some light...YES! I kept running until I made it to the end. I looked around to see if anybody saw me...that was when I saw Adrien! I started to cry as I ran to him but unfortunately, Sir got me! Adrien...please help me!