C1: "The beginning"

This situation so strange and unreal, so surreal and out of itself; It almost paralyzes his brain with fright and kills him.

To make matters worse when standing there like a stupid wild animal appears and almost kills her, luckily after covering herself; waiting for its terrible end I hear.

Auuf! - a wolf howled unfortunately, this animal looked like one but it looked more like an animal out of an RPG novel.

He turned his head a little and saw how this animal falls charred behind him, he breathed relieved to have survived from this imminent danger and he rejoined; He cannot continue with this attitude and less in this place where he was. Without knowing how she died she sought to flee who knows if the pack will be close or not, hopefully this has been a lone wolf but she does not believe that her luck will allow her to find that kind of situation.

No time to think what or who caused his death or how and why he moved, forward in the opposite direction where he crossed with that wolf. Scared, I try to move among the bushes and bushes of this immeasurable forest as fast as I could, as fast as that pathetic and fragile body allows me; She already knew that sooner or later she would pay dearly for being sedentary and not exercising at all.

"Because of all the people in this world, do they send someone as pathetic as me to a place like this?" She said to herself out loud, as she exhaled heavily. A person without training of any kind without knowledge about anything in life. How long will he live? He does not know how he got here and the effort that was required for this, the only thing he knows because of the two suns in the sky is that this is no longer his world.

Could this be the famous transmigration or reincarnation that any otaku dreams of achieving? She thought this while running aimlessly screaming with excitement:

"Status!" Nothing happened, she had just made a fool of herself because of the situation, she was relieved to think that no one saw her; but capable were not so.

-Aufff! - It was heard again what happened with the wolf from before it was repeated but this time she could see what caused it, a fireball passed over her head for several cm enough so that she did not she felt it necessary to stop running to protect herself and move on; while this fireball ignored it and hit the wolf burning him.

She considered that possibly a pack of these wolves is around here, she cannot continue to marvel at what is happening around her. The first thing is to get to safety, the good thing is that it seems that this is a magical world, but he still cannot use magic or may not be able to use it. What a disappointment it would be for her to be in such a world and just be a normal person.

I cry at this situation because I would know that this will surely complicate my life, somehow I will have to survive in this world. And the last thing she wants is to end up being someone's sex slave in order to eat.

He kept running but this time following the path where the ball came from, the strange thing is that the ground seems like a worked path to allow ease of movement on it; however, don't take long to think about this.

"What the hell!" She said to the air when she saw a medieval tower full of vines and ruined, on which lots of magic circles shone; On it you could see a super sphere of fire similar to a sun from which small balls of fire came out from all sides, some of them were going towards their position.

-Shit! Could it be that it already recognizes me as a target? - without being able to think clearly if that tower was trying to attack it or not. Maybe because she didn't have mana she didn't consider her a target, but now that she's close, she doesn't. She a little scared due to all the mental suggestions that were made about the dangers of this world, and those that could be found; this time she decided to turn on herself and move away from that place.

But she stopped on herself once she turned around because these balls were directed at various wolves behind her.

-Aufff! - x3. The wolves died in unison and there were three of them, she saw how their charred bodies lay on the floor; and knelt in relief. Possibly that place could be her safe zone where she could remain guarded from the dangers of that place.

A blue light began to shine on the corpses that were dismantling, making them disappear, leaving behind a piece of skin, a tooth and a steak of meat.

-Dungeon dropp? - She said to the air, surprised to see this, there is definitely no longer any doubt that this is a magical world, the strange thing is for her that the remains of bodies vanished as if they were monsters from a dungeon from those novels RPG.

"Could it be that I'm inside a dungeon?" She said to herself, I recommend the monster dropp heading for the tower. Which looked in very bad condition, was almost on the verge of collapsing; Seeming that at any moment it will fall.

-Is it going to be the magic circles in the structure that are responsible for keeping this building standing? - He said as he entered and saw well that they were only a pile of stones one on top of the other. Inside the tower there were only two things, a pile of animal remains and a book.

The smell of that place was somewhat unbearable because among the remains you could see rotten meat pine nuts, she saw that from time to time a light shone on the pylon, dropping more remains.

"Possibly this tower attracts the dropp of the monsters it is killing," he said after seeing this. Most likely, if there is any magic source in those monsters, it will be consumed by the tower to keep it working, but she doubts that it will stay where it is for much longer; She hurried over to the book and saw that a video game menu came out of it that said.

[A new user has been recognized. Accept? If not].

-Yes !!! - He said he understood that this was the cheet or the bug that he would have in this world in his imagination, his Chūnibyō side had been born; she at least hoped to be able to use magic after this.