C15: "Confirm suspicions"

She did not trust herself but did small acts of yes, as long as it was something that you could control in the end; confirming her that the dungeon was really wanting to play with her to kill her. The good thing is that she was precarious, now she really didn't know if the monster's strength was already x4 or the dungeon was pretending; at this fact she felt even more pressured.

She had already been challenging her over and over for a month and two weeks, she didn't know if she had come to challenge her twice a day or not; She wasn't really aware of the time, she only knew what day she was on, thanks to seeing the sundial from time to time. This marked the number of days in a kind of abacus, in which there was a mark of 3 in the month and a 2 in the day and underneath was the clock marking the hour, this element was made by Torre to orient it to her according to her request; using the Tower's mana and not hers for some reason.

This was something that the World did after trading with it, possibly this tool did not cost much to make and maintain; even less for the Tower. The most probable thing is that it was in the Tower before but it has stopped being used after being abandoned, breaking and being in poor condition so it only had to be repaired; This is why it was not worth much to put it together for the Tower.

She knows some things thanks to the link with Torre and Libro, as the information flows through her; she wonders if one day he will see him because he is now 10 and not 26 thanks to this. However, he did not bother with this and after verifying the state of the wolf he decided to go out to restart the dungeon, with the aim of challenging it the next time the life of the boss had increased to 5000 at most if it would reach 6000; if the dungeon wanted her to be confident limiting the strength of it.

Most likely, this is the way the dungeon likes to play, varying the numbers of the groups of wolves and their abilities, some of whom knew stealth; more than once he almost died from this, especially a group of these. The good thing is that she has [Strategy] who activated in time but wasting a lot of her mana, at least not the one reserved in Book but she couldn't be comfortable with this now; no matter how secret he was and no matter how much [Detect Presence] was unlocked, he continued to suffer the sneak attacks of the dungeon.

Is this dungeon supposed to be low rank? She knows that her difficulty was increased because she strengthened after not being outraged in a long time; but he believed that this was already an exaggeration. She managed to empty the dungeon again and after making her preparations and sleeping, she decided to go challenge the boss but first verified her status; to meditate if it was a good option if not I could challenge it for another week.

Due to the amount of challenges, the difficulty of the wave to exit if it failed was medium range, currently thanks to what it invested in improving the tower it had a 50% to resist the attack; she could help increase this by putting up traps and fighting. But she wanted to avoid it if possible, who knows if this will only make it more difficult to challenge the dungeon later; she invokes her state and looks at it.

[Name: Layla]

[Sex: Female]

[Race: Human]

[Mental Condition: Reckless (Buddhist)]

[Physical condition: Normal]

[Level: 1 (You can get to level up if certain circumstances are met)]

[HP: 257/257]

[MP: 170/200 (10,000,000 Tower), 10MP / h regeneration]

[Strength: 104]

[Defense: 104]

[Stamina: 104]

[Skills: - Fireball lvl.max, cost 1MP]

[-Wall of Fire lvl. Max cost 5MP, maintenance 1MP / sec that is active]

[-Explosion lvl.Max, cost 5MP]

[-Sigile lvl.max, Cost 10MP consumption 1MP / sec]

[-Lvl.Max Strategy]

[-Place Trap lvl.3]

[-Disarm trap lvl. Max]

[- General Combat Skills lvl. Max. Sub-categories of combat unlocked:]

[-Melee Combat lvl.max]

[- Armed Combat lvl.max, Subcategories Unlocked:]

[- Espadachin lvl.max]

[- Archer lvl.max]

[-Lvl pressure. Max]

[-Use of two-handed weapons lvl. max, increases combat versatility when equipping weapons in both hands]

[- Use of one-handed weapons lvl. Max, increases strength +5 when you put all your effort and will go when holding your weapon]

[- Short-range club, bar, or club skills lvl. Max (causes dizziness or grogginess on target, duration 5sec)]

[- Long Range Weapon Skills lvl. Max (tides or slows down, duration 5 sec)]

[Mana management lvl. Max, reduces the mana cost and the casting speed of the skills that require it].

Accuracy prevented him from missing ranged attacks without looking, giving him the confidence to fight the wolves he Howled Summon; will pass high his HP would allow him to resist at least several hits from this monster despite being a Boss.

This has to do not only with her HP but also her defense, which with the armor that she has rises to 154 and her strength to 114, She could only enchant thanks to [Tailoring] attributes that gave her versatility and resistance; but because there was a risk of losing the armor if the enchantment failed, he did not make many attempts at this. Conforming to try once in each one he had, for you see that he completed the dungeon using the mana absorbed in Book; The good news is that thanks to this versatility and resistance, she would have no problem keeping up with the boss.

Or at least that was her estimate since the high ranking elites seemed to be slow, in the worst case he would be a bit faster than her but could use strategies to retain and keep up.