C29: "Dungeon 3"

She knew that going to that place was not going to be easy, it is also possible that it is full of monsters from that dungeon on the way to her; to be sure she couldn't go alone. So I had to go with his group of 17, 8 wolves and 8 slimes with a human leader; She had to think about how to go camping and the fact that she will need potions on the way.

-Well, do yourself a favor, I'm going to leave you in charge, just respect the rules while I'm gone; I know it is difficult for you but try to challenge the marked dungeons in Tower. Although there will be many years for the delay to be exhausted, it is necessary to obtain the weekly crystals in them, however, do not play it for this if you cannot continue, do not continue- they knew that she decided it due to concern about the wave dungeon 3.

They were not sure how long you would be except for the wave sent by her, in the worst case, soon there would be one of superior rank; they listened to her and concentrated on obtaining crystals. For them it was very problematic for their morale in 1 and difficult due to lack of mana in 2, so they reluctantly forced themselves to challenge 1; while others stayed to cultivate the fields and raise the children.

She teleported leaving them behind in their torment, however there was not much she could do; she had to go to dungeon 3. If possible at least clean the first floor to avoid the future wave that would come out of her, she slowly sighed at this and ran towards her; the others followed his rhythm very well.

They took a week to arrive despite having my own and necessary rest, this was partly due to the large amount of terrain they had to cover; the other was because the monsters coming out of it began to cross. To the point that they were slowed down, each time they advanced the groups of enemies became stronger and bigger; having armed ourselves and capable of casting spells.

After seeing this she knew that the degree of difficulty of the dungeon would be quite high, and she had whatever was inside, however she continued with her objective; she finally drew a castle in the distance. For a moment he thought it would be a settlement, but seeing that he was in the direction of Dungeon 3 he shook his head and reasoned; that place was the dungeon she was looking for.

Outside of it there were a few protons of armies, possibly it could finish it after a hard and long fight; but she had that those who accompanied her survive. She decided to set traps where she was and have them come after them, leaving only the wizards of those armies behind; One group of them will lure the kids into the traps while the others deal with the magicians.

This strategy served her avoiding casualties on her side, she smiled seeing how her level went crazy; in addition to the high quality of mana and elemental crystals that came out. Being higher than those obtained in the dungeon, although the seconds did not come easy in the dungeon, the exit rate would increase as they went deeper.

She saw the message that the army would return after a day of not challenging him and defeating him, a week after clearing the floor and so on; she sweated a bit at this warning and moved on. Thanks to everything she killed so far her Book had 10,000 mana in reserve, this was very little for her but she was not greedy and she kept everything for herself; Thanks to what I don't take in the future I could level the towers to medium grade.

He only needed more elemental crystals, with this dungeon he would possibly have them; plus I unlock [Bathroom]. She does not know how this will be applied in the town, but she hoped that various latrines would appear so that everyone could use them; honestly she was tired of digging a well and not peeing with leaves.

Upon entering I notice at least 100 traps and a small army of goblins, all of them armed to the teeth, standing right in the safe areas; so as not to activate any of the traps. She decided to throw an item from her inventory in the direction of a trap to activate it, killing the group of goblins in front of her; in addition to the chain activation of all traps.

She saw with horror how vile and harsh these were, she spent 100MP to match the dropp with Book; Nor did she jump into the pit that opened after activating the trap. In order to continue on her way, she helped herself by creating a path with a dirt wall, which she undid when she reached the other side; he then consumed a crystal from the dropp to replenish mana.

In front of her there was an even larger group than the previous one who ran towards them, she began to cast spells at him like the others, killing most of them before arriving; dealing with a small group of melee wounded. She got nervous seeing another group in the distance, but she shook her head and I decided to give up; while he devises strategies to avoid exhausting mana too quickly.

Ordering the others to cast slowing effect spells to the ground, while the group advanced, he began to shoot arrows next to the 2-legged wolves; thanks to this they could recover or save mana while reducing the enemy numbers. But this did not last long for the third group, the enemies also had arrows, forcing him to have to use mana to finish them first; however they did not stop slowing down the melee.

She continued to advance at a snail's pace due to the waves that did not stop coming, she worried a lot about not being able to hold the rhythm of this fight; he saw that his companions thought the same. The wolves began to eat the dropp with the slime, seeking to obtain more strength and to continue; in the end several of them ended up looking and referring to the pain while the others fought.

"Don't force yourself if it hurts," he said to the wolves and slime who twisted, while the others fought; however they looked at her with deep determination. She saw that she could not convince them of anything, at least they took turns doing this so that they would not be left without warriors available to fight.