Seven

Nari yawned hearing the sound of her brother and friends in the living room, rubbing her eyes she sat up from her bed throwing on the nearest hoodie she had and checked the time seeing her alarm was about to ring, Nari rolled her eyes sliding off her bed and turning her alarm off early and left her bedroom to hear the voices of all the people she lived with.

"So you're telling me that Jisung just happened to befriend some random dude who happened to also know Chenle who is also a professional street racer?....... I don't know guys it doesn't add up to me" Haechan said trying to piece everything together.

"What do you mean it doesn't add up? That's literally exactly what's happened" Jisung asked his eyebrows furrowing, Chenle hummed in agreement and yawned looking over his shoulder to see Nari standing in the middle of the door rubbing her eyes.

"Morning sunshine" Renjun said groggily having woken up an hour ago by an excited Haechan,he was now standing in the kitchen that faced the living room where all the other boys were spread out, Nari hummed in response and moved towards him taking the bow of cereal he had handed out to her.

"Yes I know, but he seems suspicious, is he like wanted or something?" Haechan said continuing their conversation from the single arm chair he was laying upside down in, his head touching the carpet.

"Not that I know of, but he's really cool though, he has a dog too" Jisung said making Nari's ears perk up.

"whose new whip?" Nari asked seeing the red tesla still sitting out front, she saw it on her way through the house.

"No ones that you need to know about" Jeno said almost sternly making Nari frown but roll her eyes making the group of boys cough uncomfortably.

...

"I just don't understand what his problem is, he makes it seem like we weren't both brought up the exact same way and that I'm some brittle little baby who doesn't know what the adults talk about" Nari started venting slamming her car door shut, Chenle and Renjun had been sitting in the black BMW while Nari had to run back inside for her laptop.

"He's just protective, he doesn't like what he does so therefore thinks you shouldn't be apart of it" Chenle reasons watching Nari start the car up, Nari rolled her eyes, her foot shoving the clutch back then easing off it and accelerating slightly making her car jolt to life.

"Yes I understand that part, but it's the little shit that bothers me, like why do I need a curfew when all of you don't and why the hell do I not get to know about that professional racer dude he's acting like our dad" Nari trailed off a uneasy feeling washing over her, the two boys watched as her speedometer sped up making them clutch onto something.

"I just don't want to be treated like a kid anymore, Even Jisung has more freedom than I do" Nari said switching gear and slowing down after realising she was stress driving's.

"That's your brother for you, overprotective and unreasonable, maybe since it'll be both your birthdays soon he'll let off a bit, but you first need to talk to him, he won't change unless you actually talk to him about you're feelings" Renjun butted in.

"Yeah yeah, he'll loosen up after pigs fly"

...

Naris day at school was uneventful and boring as every, she also happened to have one class less than the other two now she had to wait another two hours on campus for the other twos lectures to finish.

"Late Lunch?" She asked herself as she neared her car, the sound of her stomach rumbling had her turning her body in an instant choosing to walk to the cafe just across campus and down the street, it sounded like a better idea than driving there and then having to drive back then realising some asshole has taken her spot.

Placing her AirPods into her ears she kicked at the ground bobbing her head to Enpty by Chase Atlantic, Nari sighed looking up and seeing the cafe come into sight before she smiled to herself already feeling the taste of a toasted ham and cheese crossiant and a milk shake, yummm

"Ouch" Nari stoppex stumbling back feeling a small but hard scratch at her leg, in front of her a small brown corgi was scratching her her legging hem, Nari smiled crouching down and patting the dog as he jumped at her excitedly, Nari looked around but couldn't see anyone around and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Where's your owner-"

"Buddy?"

Nari looked up and saw a new face that has turned at the end of the street, he looked like he was panicking and had his hand in his blue hair tugging slightly, Nari looked down at the excited dog wagging his tale and moved his collar around seeing the golden plate that read 'BUDDY'.

"That must be him aye? It's a shame you're such a cutie" Nari half smiled before looking at the male who was still panicking having no noticed her and his pup yet.

"HEY OVER HERE" Nari yelled out picking up the corgi and waving out at the blue haired boy who was breathing heavily, how long has he been running for?

The boy snapped his head hearing someone yell and his eyes widened seeing his little corgi in the arms of another, he let out a breath of relief seeing her waving at him having put two and two together.

"Oh my ghod, thank you" Nari heard as the boy neared her a broken leash in hand, He neared her and she passed Buddy over to his owner and Nari was almost sad to hand him over.

"He chewed through his leash and I've been looking for almost an hour" The boy mumbled to himself more than to the girl in front of her, Nari reached forward rubbing her hand over Buddy's head.

"Now I don't believe this little angel would do such a thing"

His eyes widened, did she just call him a liar?
He looked up seeing her smiling face as she cooed at his dog making the dog lick at her hand and wag his tail in Jaemins arms, ohh she was kidding.

"Hey now don't be fooled, even Lucifer was an angel once" He joked, Nari smiled and chuckled taking her hand back.

"That is true, too bad you came back, I was so close to taking this little devil home" Nari smiled at Buddy, making the boy furrow his eyebrows.

"Did you just admit that you were gonna steal my dog?"He asked and Nari thought for a second but nodded shrugging.

"What? He's cute" Nari smiled once again seeing as Buddy was squirming around trying to jump back into her arms, He smiled lightly.

"So are you, hey what's your name?" He asked taking a leap of faith, Naris eyes widened at the suddenness and her cheeks flushed red.

"Uh I'm Lee Nari"

"I'm Na Jaemin, nice to meet you"