woman

Just like that your clothes were off. One minute you were sat on the couch and the next you were kissing Emily. Everything moved so fast yet so slow. As if the world was switching between slow motion and fast forward. You were enjoying every second of it.

Emily's lips felt perfect against yours as Aaron's hands explored your body. At this point no one was wearing clothes, so you got a perfect view of Emily's amazing body. Her stomach was toned, her waist slim, her boobs perky, and her hips full. She was absolutely perfect.

The sight of Emily distracted you from Aaron, who's hand made his way to rub your clit harshly. You moaned into Emily's mouth right before she pulled away.

Emily's head moved to go in between your thighs as Aaron moved to start fucking your mouth. You couldn't even express how good everything felt. Emily started licking your clit as she fingered you, while Aaron began to face fuck you even faster. You felt like the world had stopped, and in that moment no one else mattered. As Emily thrusted her fingers into you faster, you started to moan on Aarons dick.

"God shes good at this" You thought to yourself

Aaron pulled out of your mouth, leaving a trail of spit and precum all over your face. He motioned for Emily to come to him and she obeyed, halting her motions on you.

"Sit on her face while I fuck her" Aaron demanded

Emily listened to him, hovering over your face while he teased you with his dick. She lowered herself on to your face as he entered you. As you used your tongue to fuck her she reached down to play with your clit as Aaron fucked you.

He didn't even start slow, he began fucking you at a brutal pace right away. You inserted your tongue into Emily, making her moan your name. She took her hand off your clit and started feeling you up. It felt like her hands were everywhere at one time. They started at your thighs, went to your stomach, then stop on your boobs. She began playing with your boobs softly, increasing the pace slowly.

Aaron replaced Emilys hand on your clit with his, rubbing it harshly as he fucked you. In this moment all you felt was pleasure, nothing else from the outside world mattered.

"Oh f-fuck y/n keep going" Emily moaned, motivating you to go faster on her clit.

As you licked Emilys clit faster and faster, she gripped your boobs tighter. It hurt but in the best way possible. Once your stomach began to flutter, you knew you were close.

"Fuck fuck i'm coming." Emily said before coming on your face and lifting herself off.

Aarons thrust began to get sloppier and you knew he was close. Your orgasm hit you like a train, you couldn't make out any words just moans. Your whole body began to shake as your pussy clenched around Aarons dick.

"Cum in me baby." You moaned into Aarons ear

And with that sentence, he came inside of you. He pulled out and left to go get a towel. As he was gone you took a moment to talk to Emily.

"Hey was that ok for you? I just want to make sure you're ok with everything that happened." You asked Emily.

"Of course it was ok y/n. You have nothing to worry about." She responded which calmed you down significantly.

Aaron came back and cleaned you up and Emily started getting dressed and said she had to go study. So now you were alone with Aaron.

"Did you enjoy yourself princess?" He asked you

"I did. Was it ok for you?" You hoped it was so it could happen again with Spencer.

"I did little girl. If you want it to happen again I wouldn't argue." He said almost as if he read your mind "Also its late and you have class tomorrow so you can stay here tonight and i'll take you to class in the morning." He added

And so you did stay. As you drifted off to sleep in Aarons arms you felt genuinely happy with him. And you know he felt the same.

a/n: sorry for the sorta short chapter this whole thing is mostly smut lol.