shades of green and black

The hero's all made their way into the forest but the villagers and the kirby family were having trouble keeping up, thankfully Mario stopped and helped them up. OK everyone we dont know how deep these woods are so we all better stick together! said link leading everybody in front to the left side of the woods, COMING Mario shouted before picking up kirby as the three other games went to the right side of the forest. good thing we are sticking together! said Isabelle, i know right? we would have been very lost if we had randomly took the wrong path said queen ripple, am i right kirby? poyo! kirby responded. Mabye i should fly above to see where we are going said metaknight, dont worry about that i have a compass said waluigi, if you say so finished metaknight.

                                                             meanwhile with the kids

Ouch can we take a break yet my feet are killing me! complained Charlie, UGH be quiet! just drink plenty of water and you will be fine! said Jesse, guys stop fighting said lumi just be patient we might stumble upon a hareling soon! well if we do then stop talking! it might be hostle and attack us so we gotta keep a low profile said Marie, i agree said riva. Well all i here is creepy wind blowing against the tree's said Charlie. Charlie had a point, they constantly kept hearing creepy creeks and groans from the tree's and leaves almost like something was watching them. can you guys stop complaining your giving me a head-acne said Olivia. ugh if i hear one more shout out of you guys im gonna- began Olivia before getting interrupted, what is that? said purple pointing infront of her, there was a huge oak tree blocking there path, thats odd i wonder how that got knocked down said marina, never mind lets climb over it said yellow climning over the tree. Pearl was the last one to climb over the tree but then her jacket-dress got caught in one of the branches, she then started tugging aggessively on the branch, come on let go! said pearl getting frustrated, pearl calm down your gonna rip your dress said marina, but the branch finally let go of pearl but it caused her to tumble backwards and her crown rowled away and fell into the nearby lake. DANGIT MY CROWN said pearl rushing after it, just my luck it fell into that dirty lake water! pearl grumbled, just turn into a squid and get it! its super simple said jesse, no way! that water probably has bird poop in it! well if your that desperate said green picking up a stick, use this to get it back, green then handed her the stick. Pearl then bent down and started to thug at her crown, it took afew tries but she finally got it. But all of a sudden there was a rustle in the bush, everybody looked behind them and noticed that something had also taken most of the food from the bag and left a trail of crums into the bushes. w...who's there? said orange nervously, she then quickly took out her ink gun and followed the trail of crums into the bushes aswell as everybody else, when the crums finally stopped it lead them to some kind of creepy shed, do you think something lives in there? whispered pink to teal, probably teal replied as his heart started to pound, blue bended down and tried to look through the gaps of the door, but it was too dark too see, get your weapons ready said orange warning everybody incase something from behind the door would pounce. everybody lifted their weapons and gave orange a thumbs up and with that orange placed her hand onto the door and slowly opened the door........nothing pounced at her tho, it was all pitched black like a basement and very quiet. well this just seems to be some old abandoned shed lets go get a move on said bo turning around to daring to enter the shed, yeah i agree we should continue our quest said Raina also turning around with her bestfriend. lumi went to exit the shed too but something then touched her head, blue! stop that! said lumi annoyed, stop what? said blue confused, all of a sudden a giggle echoed around the shed.......who just giggled? said Alicia, not any of us said Marie, there was a long pause...... GOTCHA! shouted a voice. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! everybody screamed and rushed out of the shed in a panic, what was that creature? was it gonna gobble them all up? orange fell down right next to the door as three strange fingures stood infront of her. now you gotta catch us! said the one on the right with a high pitch girly voice, you should have seen the looks on their faces! said the one on the left also having a high pitch voice but it was more boyish, uh.......uh....i..cant said orange completely stunned. Aww said the figures sadly, how come? said the one in the middle also with a high pitch voice like the one on the left, cause....cause we need to catch a hareling said orange getting up from the ground, really? said the figure in the middle, the three of them seemed to be smirking at each other and then ran towards the group and pounced ontop of orange blue and Olivia, you guys can catch us! we are harelings!