nice to meet you!

Orange was stunned seeing this girl claiming she was a hareling! she had green crab like hair aswell as some kind of thing on her head like a hat with antenna's ontop, and she had deep pink eye's aswell as her eyelashes looked like flowers,and she was wearing a black t-shirt and black shorts with sandels. The other two was a boy and a girl, the boy had blue hair that looked like a mohawk with antenna's aswell, he was wearing a black ans white shirt with grey pants and white shoes. the girl had pink wavy hair also with antenna's comeplete with a hair-clip and green eyes, she wore a blue shirt and a black and pink skirt with blue shoes and pink socks. w-wait you guys said your harelings!? said blue pushing the pink girl of him, the three strange kids got up and said thats right! no need for any autograph. but....but you guys cant be harelings! said Riva, actually we are said the green one, but if you are then where are your horns? and spikey hair? and giant wings? said Riva feeling very confused. i dont know? said the green one, wow giant wings i wish i had them! said the blue one, it looks like bowser lied to us all whispered pearl to marina, i had a feeling you were right said marina. are you guys sure your harelings? said Olivia picking up the rope, my cousin says we are said the green one playing with a butterfly, Olivia then pulled everybody into a group huddle, you guys sure these are the ones? she whispered, well like i said bowser is definitely not an honest guy whispered pearl, well looks like we are taking these guys home said green picking up his rope, orange then turned around to face the three harelings, ok you guys she said picking up her rope, the three kids stopped jumping up and down and looked over at the others, *ahem* in the name of inkopolis..orange began swirling her rope around as everybody copied her, I CAPTURE YOU! she then tossed her rope at the harelings. But instead of running away or fighting back the three innocent kids just said OK! and then turned into their slug form and jumped in the ropes and finished with a bow as they hit the ground. Woah said the kids as they tightend the rope around the three harelings, we...did..it? said bo very surprised, yes....we did! said Raina, everybody looked at each other and then jumped up and down with joy. OMG WE DID WE ACTUALLY CAUGHT THE HARELINGS! said pink super excited, WAIT TILL EVERYBODY SEE'S THIS WE ARE GONNA GO ON SO MANY ADVENTURES! said red spinning around, the three harelings got very excited with and and started spinning around aswell but they had ropes tied to their waist so it caused the group to be out of control, woah WAIT stop! said orange spinning out of control, the three harelings then started running away dragging the group with them on their faces, STOP YOUR SUPPOSED TO COME WITH US! shouted blue getting dragged through grass and leaves.